Any NTers ever been shot/shot at before?

Never been shot or shot at directly. Only time I was close to someone firing a gun was a shooting that happened at a Circle K on Drexel and 12th Avenue in 2008. The shooting happened in the parking lot while me and some friends were inside buying some stuff. We just ducked in the back of the store and waited for the police.
Definitely some wild stuff happens on that side of town.  Brings back memories of being a kid and cruising on 6th ave....

Got caught in the middle of some Cartel drama whil visiting Guatemala. Heard a bullet whistle past me and hit a concrete wall while I was running away from a shootout scene. Found out later one of my cousins was shot but he was good.

That same trip I had an AK pointed at me because I got off a car too fast to run and a double sided gate to get into my uncles pad. I was unaware the Cartel were posted up the street (security for someone else) and they pointed the gun at me since I got out of the car too fast and ran to unlock gate. Once they saw what I was up to they chilled. Didn't even know this went down til my cousin told me the next morning. He didnt wanna freak me out.

Last edited:
I've been at parties, places that have been shot up, luckily I've never been hit.

this (thrice times) & it's scary enough. i can't even begin to imagine what it would be like to be the intended target. the moment after seeing a gun pointed in your direction has gotta be one of the worst known experiences. i ain't about that life. :x

Last edited:
:lol: :lol:

Been shot at. Once at a birthday party, once when I was in DC, and once by my friends crib at another party.

Had a gun at my head before.

It feels like a panic attack/heart attack combo until you realize you're not hit then its just straight rage.

I live in the burbs now :smokin
I'm glad you made it my *****

Against my better judgment, I went out for my friends bday to some club in philly. I told these ****** it was a bad idea cause Meek been saying ****** die out in philly everyday. The club ended up being cool and we took the party to that strip club Onyx.

Maaaaaaaan in that **** for an hour and I hear them guns burstin by the entrance. Everyone started diving for the floor and the dj was telling all the strippers to get to the dressing rooms. On of those birds has the nerve to say "I thought yall were gangstas, yall ****** scared of some bullets?!"

Anyway while it was going off I kinda was just super aware of everyone moving near the entrance to see if my homies could get out (we had some girls with us) but as soon as we got to the car and pulled off all the stress hit me at once.

Turns out a dude got hit in the jaw and died that night. I haven't ****** with philly since then.

I got robbed at gunpoint once, in broad daylight. Was walking to the barbershop and dude just walked up on me and my boys asking if we had ten dollars he could borrow. We said no at first then he pulls the gun out and asks again. Gave it all up smoothly, went back home and my mom asked "Why didnt you get your haircut", just told her that I didnt want one anymore that I was planning on growing my hair out.

Always wondered what would have happened if I didnt have any money that day, hopefully dude would have ran my pockets and let me go.

My girl was robbed at gun point in 2013... they stole everything! Ring, cell phone, car, purse with money... ect.

Against my better judgment, I went out for my friends bday to some club in philly. I told these ****** it was a bad idea cause Meek been saying ****** die out in philly everyday. The club ended up being cool and we took the party to that strip club Onyx.

Maaaaaaaan in that **** for an hour and I hear them guns burstin by the entrance. Everyone started diving for the floor and the dj was telling all the strippers to get to the dressing rooms. On of those birds has the nerve to say "I thought yall were gangstas, yall ****** scared of some bullets?!"

Anyway while it was going off I kinda was just super aware of everyone moving near the entrance to see if my homies could get out (we had some girls with us) but as soon as we got to the car and pulled off all the stress hit me at once.

Turns out a dude got hit in the jaw and died that night. I haven't ****** with philly since then.

back during my college days, i was living in center city with my gf. i opted not to roll with her to her friend's party one evening. anyways fast foward, i come home to her in bed all shaky and scared.

im like whats really good?

she said on her way home on the broad st line, some kids decided to...yes kids, philly gets it in like that...they decided to engage in fisticuffs on the train, it spilled over onto the platform, only to then start exchanging bullets. so she and other passengers had to keep low and run up the train cars away from the battle.

needless to say, i felt bad not being there with her :smh: :lol: glad my baby made it out without a scratch. always thought how that could've been bad, all it takes is one stray...

phllly is about that life...north philly at least. used walk from class and see unused buckshot and hollow points on the street like scattered trash.

Last edited:

I got robbed at gunpoint once, in broad daylight. Was walking to the barbershop and dude just walked up on me and my boys asking if we had ten dollars he could borrow. We said no at first then he pulls the gun out and asks again. Gave it all up smoothly, went back home and my mom asked "Why didnt you get your haircut", just told her that I didnt want one anymore that I was planning on growing my hair out.

Always wondered what would have happened if I didnt have any money that day, hopefully dude would have ran my pockets and let me go.
Man if yall were standing face to face you should have pulled his card and decked the **** outta his chin.

yea philly aint ordinary....my great uncle has to let the folks on his part of the street know when my granddad or whoever driving in cause they be robbing dudes all the time 
laugh.gif
 ....they told him just to give a heads up cause they don't wanna hit his peoples on accident 

at least these thugs have a slight code 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

I never been to it but my mom has before and told me it's like a one way/tight street thing so they can def catch someone slipping 

Man if yall were standing face to face you should have pulled his card and decked the **** outta his chin.
you got a death wish....a soft to a real ***** will pull that trigger quick

back during my college days, i was living in center city with my gf. i opted not to roll with her to her friend's party one evening. anyways fast foward, i come home to her in bed all shaky and scared.

im like whats really good?

she said on her way home on the broad st line, some kids decided to...yes kids, philly gets it in like that...they decided to engage in fisticuffs on the train, it spilled over onto the platform, only to then start exchanging bullets. so she and other passengers had to keep low and run up the train cars away from the battle.

needless to say, i felt bad not being there with her :smh: :lol: glad my baby made it out without a scratch. always thought how that could've been bad, all it takes is one stray...

phllly is about that life...north philly at least. used walk from class and see unused buckshot and hollow points on the street like scattered trash.
Yea North Philly ratchet...got some exquisite, freaky good yambs tho :pimp:

Got robbed at gunpoint once coming out of the club in Downtown Houston.

My country *** homeboys all blinged out. They got us walking back to the car. They really didn't get me doe, dude didnt even check my pockets. I just told them I spent all money in the club. I had 3 cell phones and $60 on me.

Dude who held the gun on me looked spooked the whole time.

heard shots ring out all the time at house parties during high school, stuff always rolled out into the streets though. 

there was a time when i had just gotten picked up from school by my brother and we were driving to his friends house, we stop a at a stop sign only to find a car start firing at another on the opposing side of the intersection. fair to say my brother was on that kendrick lamar "we made a right, then a left then right" . 
Somebody robbed me for my brons at my apt
tired.gif

Took a pic of dude while he wasnt lookin.

mean.gif
 for shoes though...dudes like this get theirs one way or anotha, pull that thing out on the wrong person. 

"dont pull that thing out, unless you ready to bang" 

Back
Top Bottom