Any NTers from Denver? Wanna kick it on the weekends? Vol: here for the summer

Originally Posted by Club 27

Originally Posted by OHyeah10

Man! If you were in Minnesota I wouild hang with you! I made a thread just like this!

yes but Stay Lurkin comes off as a relatively cool guy

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
you wrong

Hey Stay Lurkin, im in Denver. I'm also in a pretty popular music group in Denver called The Foodchain. I got a show at the westword showcase June 18th. It's at City Hall come check us out!!!

www.foodchainmusic.com

Hey Stay Lurkin, im in Denver. I'm also in a pretty popular music group in Denver called The Foodchain. I got a show at the westword showcase June 18th. It's at City Hall come check us out!!!

www.foodchainmusic.com

so another black NTer out of Utah
pimp.gif

I just moved from Salt Lake up to WA.  What happened to the UT Summit?
laugh.gif

Which clubs you hit in SLC?  Plenty of bunnies out there for sure.  I was out there hard back from '07 - '09.  Kinda layed off since I'm getting in my late 20's now. 

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Which clubs you hit in SLC?  Plenty of bunnies out there for sure.  I was out there hard back from '07 - '09.  Kinda layed off since I'm getting in my late 20's now. 

utah summit = detox of summits

when did everyone move out of utah?

Did I just see another person living in wyoming up there? i've spent years looking for a nt'r from the same state as me.

utah summit = detox of summits

when did everyone move out of utah?

Did I just see another person living in wyoming up there? i've spent years looking for a nt'r from the same state as me.

Originally Posted by bruza

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Gracees for chilling and "The one" for dancing etc

Originally Posted by bruza

pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Gracees for chilling and "The one" for dancing etc

Back
Top Bottom