Any NTers Play Instruments?

Just curious if any NTers played any instruments. I'm thinking of learning to play the drums as a hobby.

i just got a ukulele and im taking guitar class at my college next quarter as an elective im tryin to get into some musical instruments i always wanted tolearn just never had the chance

Piano
Drums
Acoustic Guitar

Music is life
pimp.gif

For all you NTers who play drums I was thinking of picking up some electronic drums since it's less noise. Is it any better or worse than regular drums?

[color= rgb(0, 255, 0)]Piano all through middle school then quit, might pick it up again.[/color]

Play guitar, self taught for about 5 years now.

I took piano lessons as a kid for a few years, most of it's forgotten now though.

guitar.

in the long run I'm glad I did, if I had learned the bass or drums it'd be a lot tougher to play whenever I feel like it.

need to learn the piano though, that'll rip clothes off females with the quickness

Originally Posted by PremeOne

For all you NTers who play drums I was thinking of picking up some electronic drums since it's less noise. Is it any better or worse than regular drums?

I play Drums and a lil piano. Electronic is TERRIBLE! Much worse....really no need....you can get regular set (heck a DW) for the same money.

You could do the unimaginable on electronic sets. I'd get a cheap set and put sound proofs over the skins.

Piano
Drums
Bass
Clarinet
Tenor sax

is what i play though.

Back
Top Bottom