any og nt'ers still posting on here? joined in 1999-2003

I think it was summer of '00 or '01. It was definitely summer time. I got a lot of laughs off this site and made a friend for life.

Joined in August of 2001. Age 13. Was looking at Jordan 16 and 17 prototypes on jersey-joe.com and Neoprodigy.com

They had a NT link

72DB9B4E-3E83-4E8A-A452-36E1BEE39924.jpeg
:wow::wow::wow:

Yooooo, I FORGOT all about neoprodigy. That’s how I found NT back then as well, used to browse the net looking for pics and release dates :lol:. I used to frequent shoe trend’s auction section, jumpmankicks/air23.com, air-Jordan’s.com.

Found NT in 2001, joined in 2002. :smokin

When I think about it it had to be 99 cuz the bred 4 was the retro at the time and cats were saying “stop talking about the bred xi, it’s never coming back”

Been lurking since like 03-05. Older brother used to lurk for shoe releases and whatnot. He put me on game. Pretty sure he still lurks general every now and then. Both of us not really into new releases and all that. The “sneaker game” (hate to call it that) is full of corn balls now, **** is embarrassing. I’m washed. Come at me bros.

Lurked in 03, joined in 04 during the release of the bred 13.

I remember I found NT because I used to check release dates in 23isback and somehow got linked here.

Got roasted in the WDYWT for posting a Chicago/Bullets half and half jordan Jersey. That **** was fly tho.

Back when Tiger woods memes and jessica alba pics were the hype.

Roast sessions in the PYP

I remember I used to check NT for he J’s and nsb.org for SB’s.

Hypebeast forums wanted to be us so bad

here since 2000 or so.

Memories:
Neoprodigy w the 16 samples and cash to his ear

Hata Takahashi fakes

When Jordan 18 pics first released and they were the banner

When Ben and Dom smashed Ol girl at the meetup

DJ Bana and Menace5star

NT vs. ISS

Bullet proof vest selfie boy

Falcons Jersey n NT denim combo

Post Ya Girl threads

Henz0, pinwheel fitteds, -__-

Ekin had all the exclusive info.

Last edited:
Been a member since 2001 original name 2pacalypsmnow. Was too late to transfer my original name before the merger.

Some memories from the top:

Mr. sample shoes himself “Snugglesmcduggles” always posting Jordan samples and then selling them on eBay.

“ILoveTheXIV” the cocky NT’er (lmao)

Ninja hood always taking WDYWT in an crusty looking kitchen with his clothes hanging to dry in the background.

Neek

Benballer

Call of duty modern warfare tournaments

Seeing the cool grey XI’s for the first time

The first time the term “AJ” spoke out to me as “Air Jordan”

And that one dude always posting in WDYWT sitting on a chair with all the old school nba jerseys and shoes.

Mezone

Etc.

Good times

Last edited:
15 years, 0 meetups #creeplife and I guess I was softbanned because I couldn’t use my OG username after they migrated platforms

Member from 2003 checking in. Was able to transfer my name when the change came. Lurked for a year or 2 before.

Still around but dont post as much anymore.

Joined in 99/early 2000 but ny date got messed up in one of the platform changes.

Not an OG on NT but definitely been around the innanet looking for kicks since the NikePark era. Idk how I didn't join NT sooner, maybe I just ignored what it was for years. I remember fumbling around the internet looking for 2000 Spacejams to ask for as a christmas gift :lol:

Been on NT since ‘01. Have gone through a half dozen SN’s.

Remember Ekin bringing the heat every season, Alphaproject’s designs before he became a real designer, all of the photoshopped Flightposite 3’s and A.J. XI’s, Neek’s skin tight jeans, and Muscle68 and his blog. Those were the good old days.

People were obsessed with DJ Bana and Menace5Star. Where are they now?

What ever happened to Dirtylicious?

Was introduced to this site by a friend in like 03, used to lurk and look at images of deadstock foamposites and Air Jordan 11s. I actually used him as proxy to buy a pair of Miami Vice Air Max 95s. I was on here religiously from that point forward even after he stopped visiting but didnt make an account till years later

Dj Bana went through the natural progression of getting out of sneaker culture and more into DJing, Fixie bikes, photography, graphic design

My starting 5 Nters will always be Ninjahood, EWD, HBW, Goldenarmz97 and Guccjermaine

Back
Top Bottom