any og nt'ers still posting on here? joined in 1999-2003

Been on NT since ‘01. Have gone through a half dozen SN’s.

Remember Ekin bringing the heat every season, Alphaproject’s designs before he became a real designer, all of the photoshopped Flightposite 3’s and A.J. XI’s, Neek’s skin tight jeans, and Muscle68 and his blog. Those were the good old days.

People were obsessed with DJ Bana and Menace5Star. Where are they now?

What ever happened to Dirtylicious?

lol at your username. I just posted that story in TAN a week or two ago.

Been here since 2001. Back when I was in, gasp, high school using the libraries 56k connection.

BK Chicken Fries
The "Free" Pizza Hut pizza coupon someone circulated in General
The "Free" six pack of sampler Monster Energy drink coupon

My boys and I cleaned HOUSE on the later two.

joined in 03... shoulda been here longer but i was on iss and didnt want to join NT because of the month long wait... but i was lurking though during 02

anyone remember getting all those free magazine subscriptions from nt? was still getting a few of them as of like 2012 haha.

few folks i still talk to
ryankmd :dude has like 2 kids now
sprsrul: same story settled down with kids
sneakerpimp: talk to here and there on instagram, dude owns a recreational cannabis company in seattle now called fire brothers

all time starting 5 nt line up Bigfame1(rip),doc43va,embrawler,shugaray(rip) and jumpman247

Been here since 2001. Back when I was in, gasp, high school using the libraries 56k connection.

BK Chicken Fries
The "Free" Pizza Hut pizza coupon someone circulated in General
The "Free" six pack of sampler Monster Energy drink coupon

My boys and I cleaned HOUSE on the later two.

Think I had a summer of Mt dew code red and Monster for free lmao.

nako xl nako xl

Posted on page 1 but wanted to say what made me come to NT. I always had a thing for shoes my whole life but was never fortunate enough to get any (except military 4 in 89, and black red 6). I got my job after high school and was at my local FTL back in 2001. I saw a pair of low top 17s in the UNC colorway and how they came with the shoe bags and I was always a Carolina fan because of MJ. I bought them and that started the whole damn thing off. I searched on the Internet to see if there were any kind of sites to talk about shoes or like minded people out there? I stumbled upon NT and the rest is history. 18 years later and still going strong. Just a lil story if how it happened for me.

I found out about NT in 2000 and lurked for a bit..
Didn't join NT until 2001 with the username ArtofDunk..
I been on lurk mode for a min.. Don't really post anymore..
Matter fact this is my first post since NT changed platforms or whatever..
Main reason I'm posting is because I remember OP from the Seattle NT summit at Seattle Retro Shoe Store..
Its cool to see some og's still around..

Gang gang

Stumbled across here searching for AF1s back in 2002 registered in 2003.

Took 07-08 off finishing school and back to Texas.

damn, been on here for damn near 15 years now.

wild.

OG name too :nthat:

Lurker since 2001, finally joined Late 2003.

I grew up on this site. I'm now in my mid 20s.

I disconnected when I went away to college, but now browse the General forum for the lulz

Back
Top Bottom