Any other great forums like niketalk?

I was never able to really get into hypebeast although I read some of their articles from time to time. Is there a general like section there I should be checking for?
the off topic can be fun sometimes depending on the thread.

the most recent one was someone finding their girl sending a nude to YG on Instagram direct and no one believed him so he posted a vid of him smashin his girl 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
N T K L :pimp:

/r/

Sneakertalk
Do NTers still use that site? :lol: Once yuku tried that sneak switch I never went back, deleted it from my history and cookies and all that. Only thing I'm mad is how they still kept all of our threads and posts and refused to give it back.

Like what's the traffic like there?

Last edited:
I just remembered they banned me from sneaker talk. I think I did something wild when NT made the switch or they banned me for constantly posting a link to the real NT :lol:

Hypebeast off topic was cool a few years ago. Don't know what it's like now but I stopped because quality fell off. RIP to soxfans stacks and poor ppl thinking Gucci goes on sale

KTT is pretty active but the users are pretty young in general so there are a lot of idiots.

I go on Sufu but that's more for clothes related and it's not the average NTers cup of tea

Also lurk styleforum but don't really post since some of the dudes take things way too seriously and I rustled a bunch of jimmies every time I posted

Last edited:
Hypebeast off topic was cool a few years ago. Don't know what it's like now but I stopped because quality fell off. RIP to soxfans stacks and poor ppl thinking Gucci goes on sale

KTT is pretty active but the users are pretty young in general so there are a lot of idiots.

I go on Sufu but that's more for clothes related and it's not the average NTers cup of tea

Also lurk styleforum but don't really post since some of the dudes take things way too seriously and I rustled a bunch of jimmies every time I posted

Gucci doesn't go on sale?

I just remembered they banned me from sneaker talk. I think I did something wild when NT made the switch or they banned me for constantly posting a link to the real NT :lol:

Me too. I think anyone who even typed in "Niketalk" was banned.

All of of NT was bashing on the one mod/owner. NT detectives went as far as posting his personal information - dude was scared.

Me too. I think anyone who even typed in "Niketalk" was banned.

All of of NT was bashing on the one mod/owner. NT detectives went as far as posting his personal information - dude was scared.

:rofl:

can't believe i missed that.

no we're one of a kind bruh

i rarely if ever check out any other forums

i check out BB.com at times but that forum is 99% trolls and moves way too fast to even follow.

this is the only one that matters to me

I like KTT too but the threads move waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to fast for me, it's basically like the sports forum during a live game in almost every thread.

This. The amount of pointless posts in a lot of threads and the lameness most of those cats exhibit have me only going there once or twice a week.

It's not uncommon to see a thread making a ridiculous claim like some Top 40 single is the greatest song of the last decade / ever on there. :lol:

It could be helpful sometimes with the large amount of info, though. I also like the format they have for an artist's thread, and the directory.

Last edited:
I used to post on a forum with just a bunch of dudes I knew personally and some Europeans, but it got shut down because ****** ain't pay their domain rent. So I ended up joining Niketalk. It's literally almost the same type of discussions
laugh.gif
I love this place man.

A forum similar to this might be Kanyetothe.com

I lurk there occasionally to bust a rib or two

EDIT: I see everyone else already suggested KTT
mean.gif

Last edited:
HGF

*mic drop

Bruh that site is the truth. So many local biddies I know or seen exposed
I actually wish I saw more chicks I knew on that site. I wish they broke up the forum regionally so I could get a better chance of noticing a chick I know :lol:

Props to Prima for putting a few of us on to that site and providing his account info :lol: Trayb :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom