Any other NASCAR fans here??

theotherai9

Banned
Just wondering. Anyone else gonna watch the Daytona 500?? My man JG gonna win it this year
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

24D500_08_JGordon.jpg

not a big fan...but i'm in a pool every week at work, so i make sure to know who wins every weekend.

let's get it Ryan Newman.
pimp.gif

man, funk jeff gordon. tony stewart FTW. My dude is a loose cannon and doesn't care what anyone thinks
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Dale Jr. is getting the Daytona crown this year... Dude has gotta do work this year. He'll get off to a good start today.

I want Dale to do good cause before I really started to get in to Nascar I used to think he was overrated. Now I understand that DEI didnt have the resourcesto be great.

today's race is going to be unbelievable. the field is crazy this year.

yesterday's Nationwide Series was already unbelievable, i can't wait until the 500 today.

laugh.gif
Now that Jeff and Junior are team mates, I don't hate his guts anymore. That spot belongs to Jimmie Johnson now
laugh.gif

gotta show my love for the Busch boys, even though they are on different teams.

i've been a fan of Kurt's for several years now and i witnessed Kyle's first ever win in person so i support him also.

let's do this boys.

Originally Posted by wildKYcat

not a big fan...but i'm in a pool every week at work, so i make sure to know who wins every weekend.

pimp.gif

Good call
eek.gif
When Jeff's suspension went AWOL, I started playingNASCAR 08
tired.gif

620f2c549f628bfffdfb58f0dd6c09b6-getty-79553726jh075_daytona_500.jpg

917e3678396f88a87886053caf8fd0cf-getty-79553726jh059_daytona_500.jpg

mad.gif
mad.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
eyes.gif

capt.50c5af99b9634a5894a72a4c8f3cc52e.nascar_daytona_500_auto_racing_dbr259.jpg

smokin.gif
Congrats Ryan.

it wasn't really a "good call," just the luck of the draw. I'll take my money though. I see you Newman.
pimp.gif

I was at the race... And holy +*+% Dale Jr. has so many fans its crazy... All his merchandise was gone, the line for his truck was like 30 people deep in eachline... I was wondering what happened to Jeff Gordon that it was taking him so long to get out the pit... And damn one of the Busch(M&M), damn they crewteam gets their work done mighty quick... Overall it was good, them cars zoom so fast at like 200+... I was sitting like 5 rows by the last turn before thefinish line...
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

eek.gif
When I read that yesterday before the race I was like, you'rescrewed
laugh.gif
Crazy good luck.

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

pimp.gif

eek.gif
When I read that yesterday before the race I was like, you're screwed
laugh.gif
Crazy good luck.

Same here. I was like Ryan Newman?? At a restrictor plate race??
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom