any people on here with insomnia?

im talking about real insomnia not just one night where you have trouble sleeping. im going on my 8th day with 3 hours or less sleep. i can't fallasleep. this my 2nd time with insomnia. the other time was 5 years ago where i had it for 6 weeks with 4 hours or less

That would be me.

I do overnight security.

And even when I get home at 8am I can only sleep for like 3-4 hours.

I'm gonna die an early age.
laugh.gif

you guys should really get checked out because being deprived of sleep can lead to crazy stuff like hallucinations and things of that nature...try smoking sumbud and watching comedy movies && after a few laughs you fall right out..thats normally what happens 2 meh

i just gave a speech on sleep deprivation today
smokin.gif
. you ought to see adoctor if your insomnia is serious enough.

insomnia is serious business, I had it last year, I think most nters can vouch for me because I had daily late night NT threads
laugh.gif

people just think oh you feel sleepy all day because your not sleeping but nah, its deeper than htat, you literally start seeing thing, you feel like youroutside of your body watching yourself, your heart feels like its not in rythm, extreme dizzyness, you lose all your hunger

but once you start sleeping it gradually goes away

I haven't been able to sleep at night for the past 5 days, I'm only able to get maybe 2 hours of sleep in the afternoon but that's it.
I bought some tylenol pm, and I'm hoping that might get me to sleep tonight but I know I can't depend on that to always get a
good night's sleep. If this persists I'm def going to the doctor.

c'mon guys paranormal activity was only a movie,

jus playin,

really tho go check out a doctor or better go yet see a psyche

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

That would be me.

I do overnight security.

laugh.gif
In the same boat I work overnight in a hospital 12am-8am and when I get home I can never sleep, I tried to sleep around 6pm this evening

and wasn't happening

I was on ambien for awhile and it was the best stuff ever. I never had a problem staying asleep just getting tehre never happened.. I ended up abuseing thestuff and now they wont give it back to me
tired.gif
. Go see a doctor if it goeson over a week the meds they got for it now are great

Stay up all night and at 5 AM go outside and run as many miles as you can. You should be really tired when night arrives.

I'm telling you guys this is an automatic insomnia cure.

Originally Posted by biff lawson

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

That would be me.

I do overnight security.

laugh.gif
In the same boat I work overnight in a hospital 12am-8am and when I get home I can never sleep, I tried to sleep around 6pm this evening

and wasn't happening
blog_highfive.jpg

answer-boy.gif

It started in College, I don't/can't sleep at night. I go to bed at 6am and wake up at 10am *+$.

Yes, I've had some sort of it for the past year or so.

I sleep MAYBE 3-4 hours a night. I consider 5-6 hours a "good" night of sleep
laugh.gif

It's been getting better the past few months, though...

I had insomia back in 02 and it was because I wasnt getting enough carbs in my diet. The atkins diet (I wasnt on it) , for example tries to eliminate carbsfrom their diet but insomia OR not needing as much sleep as they used, to is a common side effect of of ketosis (the goal of the atkins diet).

You should check your diet, try to exercise on a regular basis if your not, and eliminate mind stimulating activities before bed. Easier said then done tho

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

Yes, I've had some sort of it for the past year or so.

I sleep MAYBE 3-4 hours a night. I consider 5-6 hours a "good" night of sleep
laugh.gif

It's been getting better the past few months, though...

how do you cope with it?

thinking about goin to the dr for some ambien but i heard you can become dependant on it and make the insomnia worse

Back
Top Bottom