Any skinny people catch a lot of flack for their food choices?

My friends used to give me flack for being a black male and always eating salads lol..it was all jokes tho...chicken bacon ranch salads were crack

The only skinny people I hate on (in my head) are the ones in the gym who wear tank tops and think they're ripped by being naturally skinny.

Fat People who think they're BIG (gym wise)
And
Skinny people who think they're RIPPED

Are one in the same.

iLLest!

Why are you so worried about other people and their self-image? FYI, I'm not one of those people, just find it odd that it's of any concern to you...enough so to say you "hate on (in your head)."

I'm skinny for health reasons, completely out of my control. If I eat a huge meal and it's someone I don't know well, I can get a comment like they're surprised. At the same time, I could have already eaten lunch and just want something small and the reaction can be like, "That's all you're gonna eat???"

It's funny how skinny people can be judged without thought but if you were to make similar comments to an overweight person, you're a ****.

Never happened to me but the thing I hate most is when people say I need to eat more as if I'm starving myself on purpose smh

Also having a six pack has a lot to do with your diet hence why some skinny dudes are able to have them however just cuz you skinny don't mean you got nice abs

lol if you were fat you could have had that girl fired. Gotta love merricuh and them double standards :smh:

Last edited:
I remember I was drinking a diet Cola once in the streets but that was only because the vending machine dispensed the wrong soda. Needless to say, I was getting the stink eye.

I went from 168 to 220 in two years of training of eating. Hated being skinny. It's still a struggle to keep on the weight as I'm a natural ectomorph.

Being skinny has given me a complex about eating I think. I hate eating in front of people because I think they're thinking "Oh, he can eat w/e he wants because he's skinny" or "Look it, he didn't finish his plate because he can't eat a lot because he's so skinny."
glad im not the only one like this

I aint really skinny at all, but ****** love to comment on my lunch I bring to work all the damn time... I eat a lot of fruits and veggies and ****** always gotta walk by my desk and have something to say like "oh, you eat so healthy..." B**** I'm eating an avocado and a clementine... Like fruits and veggies aint normal. :lol:

Last edited:
Actually now that I think about it, people are always asking me how I can eat so much. **** them, that's how

I can relate. When I'm at work sometimes ill eat a whole pizza by myself, or I'll go to 5 guys multiple times a week. I can sense the jealousy from all the people in the breakroom who have to watch their weight

I can relate. When I'm at work sometimes ill eat a whole pizza by myself, or I'll go to 5 guys multiple times a week. I can sense the jealousy from all the people in the breakroom who have to watch their weight
dawg....what...like..how....a whole pizza dude?.......

r u srs?.......ok, maybe i should ask how long it takes u cuz.....a whole day is diff than an hour......its still crazy tho.....dafuuuuu....

^wat grown man cant eat a whole pizza tho? i been able to smash a whole pizza by myself since i was like 11

When I was skinnier it happened to me too. Like at work im eating and co workers (only the overweight ones) have stuff to say. Talkin bout I need to eat more and stuff like that. I bet money I eat more then all of them combined

But let me run my mouth and say something about them being over 300 pounds and not able to walk thru a door normally and all of a sudden I'm an ***. I don't care what people think or say but it does get annoying as hell

Everytime.

Like you're so skinny cause you always eating salad, macadamia's etc.

Like because I want to if you comfortable being fat just stay fat and shut up. :D

Team fast metabolism. I would rather be skinny than fat but I could use some more pounds

I'm skinny, but eat all the time. I work out and exercise a lot though, so the food I eat I look at as energy. 

i had a girl tell me i was "Hella skinny" my height and weight is 5'7 160.. shes 5'3 265 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom