Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

An email has been sent out.
Please include your:

YAHOO EMAIL/ID
NIKE TALK ID
PAYPAL ADDRESS

In your payment. VIa PAYPAL GIFT.

Thanks.

Update. I've sent invites to all players that have paid. If you don't get the email, please let me know.

Status has been updated on first page.

Thanks.

Okay guys. We currently have the league filled, so it's up to whether or not people will follow through.

Thanks!

anyone have dates they CANNOT draft?

id hate to draft on the 18th...ill be in lv that wkend, worst comes to worst, ill have a friend draft.
bringing a laptop, but i doubt ill even want to do a online draft in lv

anyone have dates they CANNOT draft?
id hate to draft on the 18th...ill be in lv that wkend, worst comes to worst, ill have a friend draft.
bringing a laptop, but i doubt ill even want to do a online draft in lv

what day would be cool with you all? i'll try my best.

Well, where is everyone located? I think a weeknight would be good because most people will be home, but I'm on the west coast and don't get off work until 9:15 Eastern time. If you made it 10:00PM Eastern on like a Monday, that could work out well.

Last edited:
Well, where is everyone located? I think a weeknight would be good because most people will be home, but I'm on the west coast and don't get off work until 9:15 Eastern time. If you made it 10:00PM Eastern on like a Monday, that could work out well.

aren't people at home on weekends? lol . i think most of us work weedays and stuff. but let me get all the payment first while you guys sort it out. sat or sun is cool.

Sunday afternoon would be cool.

I'm on the West Coast as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom