Anybody doing Fantasy Football? VOL. Too Many QBs, let's get it on!

Just 2 more and we're good to go. Please register on Yahoo. If you have any questions, please PM me.

THanks!

Take note of Fishy's scoring system people. Just log on to Yahoo and check out the league settings.

Everyone should be familiar with the settings come draft day.

im not good with football but im kinda interested, idk if i wanna throw away $25 :lol: :smh:

Take note of Fishy's scoring system people. Just log on to Yahoo and check out the league settings.
Everyone should be familiar with the settings come draft day.

Good tip. I feel like my weightings are pretty good, but it's hard to please all. WE just need diego to register and I'll finalize the draft day.

Thanks fam.

IMO, you should take return yards off. But that's just me.

I feel like what I have would create strategic planning. A manager may or may not draft a player that catches and returns kicks. Remember Percy Harvin? He had that break out season where he had to sub in to play, and return yards.

I want managers to decide, and don't want it linear.

Good thinking though!. =)

we spoke via PM and all. i hope he follows through. once he registers. i can finalize the draft day on sunday.

try to get a date as close to the start of the season as possible don't want your first round pick going out in the preseason

Proally end of this month or near end. LOLZ

We still gotta haggle DIEGO to finalze, cuz we have ODD AMOUNT now. lolz

come on!

Back
Top Bottom