Anybody else's dryer eat their socks?

cemo757

Banned
I swear everytime I do laundry, I seem to come away with 1-2 pairs of socks with no match. I double-check the washer and dryer and they are nowhere to befound.

Night after drinking and fornicating with harlots I met the night before, I always wake up the next morning with a hangover and 1 sock on.....it'sweird
nerd.gif
. And it's always my right sock
eek.gif

If i dont have a match after im done matching em, i just throw that left over clean sock in the dirty clothes. It eventually finds a match.

i dont even stress it no more... got hella mis matched pairs... i just throw em all in as singles now, put on the first 2 socks i pull out the drawer and callit a day
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Night after drinking and fornicating with harlots I met the night before, I always wake up the next morning with a hangover and 1 sock on.....it's weird
nerd.gif
eek.gif

maybe it's a good idea if you don't know what you did with your left sock after drinking

I use to safety pin my socks together when I washed them. Then I ran out of safety pins. Circle of life

I swear the dryer eats all my white laundry which is mostly socks and undershirts, I bought like 3 packs of hanes undershirts and have like 5 or 6 left

after i do my laundry then fold it i usually go to put my laundry basket back and there is a dirty sock sitting right there

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Night after drinking and fornicating with harlots I met the night before, I always wake up the next morning with a hangover and 1 sock on.....it's weird
nerd.gif
eek.gif

maybe it's a good idea if you don't know what you did with your left sock after drinking
No I don't use it as a happy rag if thats what ur insinuating. It just always fall off. Maybe my right leg has crazy sleepless leg syndromeand pulls on my left foot.

Back
Top Bottom