Anybody here dated your ex's best friend?

:nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

experiences? pros/cons? advices? yay/nay?

Lets say they are no longer friends but WERE bff year ago.

Last edited:
my current girl is my ex side *****'s ex (yep, my fault) best friend. that good enough?

it's going great. they hate each other, probably want each other dead, and I don't give a single damn.

PROTIP: if you're dating one, do NOT smash the other one. it will get messy.

Dating ex's best friend- ok.

Dating best friend's ex- not ok.

But actually it depends on how you two broke up. If she was at fault then all bets are off.

In my opinion its almost never ok to talk to a girl that was involved  with one of your boys. Too many other women out there.

Your ex's best friend?

Only a low down broad would even consider that.  Maybe a drunken smash one night but not starting a relationship.

Why would she want her best friends old guy?  Too many people in the world for that Maury non-sense.

smashed my ex's best friend, or ex best friend after breaking up, if you get the opportunity, go for the kill, they were the ones arguing, while i was just
nthat.gif

I'll do it...only smash though.

Revenge...
pimp.gif

Not your friends ex though...that's a scumbag move.

I want to.... my ex's sister, my ex's bff, and my ex's bff's sister.... I got a hitlist set up

Pics of your ex and her bf

I flipped it around when I read the title and was gonna say no never dated but just smashed.

As for ex's bf that's pretty difficult. It still amazed me how many fine friends she had and before I chose her it was really roll of the dice cuz I couldn't go wrong. I mean that group of friends completely destroyed the notion of all fine chicks have at least one ugly/fat friend always with them. It was really just an option of who you'd decide is least sexiest and that was a constant argument.

I don't know how you'd even approach it if you only knew her friend cuz you was with your ex. Hard to spin the excuses plus how much of a bf is she if she's willing to get with you? I mean there are those slick chicks that'll tempt you while you still with your girl and want it after but it's a high risk high reward situation if you go for it.

Pics of your ex and her bf :nerd:

never dated an exs best friend had a 3sum with a **** buddy and her best friend though :evil:

No, does depend on how long two were together and how serious it got.... speaking from personal experience I say NO.

Short true story,

My big bro best friend, like his ACE from forever was dating one of our homies sister. They were together for a MINUTE and real close. After some years it fizzled out. Well, after that I was expected i guess to stop kicking it with her. No really knowing it was disrespectful since all I did was smoke, shoot the ish with her and her brother who was my ace. Me being younger and not knowing, I ended up slowly not kicking it with her. But as I thought about it and after she got in a real bad accident and still was expected not to see her or anything. I said F it, a close friend in a near death experience and this ***** tripping like he own her. I let me own ego get the best of me, Because through it all low key she was using me to get the homie mad in a sense. She was diggin me though which was unexpected and wasnt intentional on my end. But i feel me being young, she mind fvked me. I did hit though, so i didnt give a fuvk. But i lost a dear friend that actually i didnt end up being cool with again till about 2 years ago. We fell off for close to 4 years. I do feel as Im older now I was wrong in a sense, but some of it was extreme.

Long story short, Pu**y come and go, Loyalty is a rare commodity 

I say it's alway appropriate to go out with an ex's best friend.

It's always inappropriate to go out with a best friends ex.

Back
Top Bottom