Anybody know when the next 50% off is?

Like Ced & Ant said I believe its more of the stupid customer and employees that take advantage then it being the CEO. You have your IDK customers that go in 34st ftl like "whats good with the 50" not knowing or caring that your in the corporate building. Then comes the employees that are dumb. I have lost 2 connects due to stupidity. One that was a connect for about 2 years. He wants to think that he is untouchable and collects money on the floor not know that he is being watched. Now out of a job with no money. Then you got shorty that i tell her relax on buying so many pairs of the same shoe. Mind you this back when you could almost get away with anything at ftl (2004). She goes store hopping and gets about 18 pairs of cool grey iv. 2 days later no job. People on both ends need to chill and approch the situation correct and all will be good. I just got a new connect this weekend. Yea I let him feel like he got me for a lil paper but then let him know I can get him whatever he wants from bestbuy with my lil bro discount. Next thing you know he ready to give me my paper back and asking for some beats by dre headphone. So now it yo just call me when you need some stuff and dont worry about it. As long as everyone eats everybody happy

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Like Ced & Ant said I believe its more of the stupid customer and employees that take advantage then it being the CEO. You have your IDK customers that go in 34st ftl like "whats good with the 50" not knowing or caring that your in the corporate building.
honestly every time i've been in new york when there's been a 50% i avoid 34th st and 42st like the plague.  i'd much rather try my luck at smaller locations.  rather then go to a big spot in the city  i'll try my luck at some smaller spot in the bronx or queens instead where it's going to be way less thirstiness going on. even if it's a spot that doesn't have much stuff, i could just buy whatever and exchange it for what i really want at a bigger store.

usually it's less hassle and employees are more easy to work with at these locations as opposed to the circus like atmosphere on 34th st

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Like Ced & Ant said I believe its more of the stupid customer and employees that take advantage then it being the CEO. You have your IDK customers that go in 34st ftl like "whats good with the 50" not knowing or caring that your in the corporate building.
honestly every time i've been in new york when there's been a 50% i avoid 34th st and 42st like the plague.  i'd much rather try my luck at smaller locations.  rather then go to a big spot in the city  i'll try my luck at some smaller spot in the bronx or queens instead where it's going to be way less thirstiness going on. even if it's a spot that doesn't have much stuff, i could just buy whatever and exchange it for what i really want at a bigger store.

usually it's less hassle and employees are more easy to work with at these locations as opposed to the circus like atmosphere on 34th st

30t6p3b.gif
Also lost my swoosh connect, my man was over doing the purchases to re-sell. Still grateful that I was able to save a lot of money this past year though.

30t6p3b.gif
Also lost my swoosh connect, my man was over doing the purchases to re-sell. Still grateful that I was able to save a lot of money this past year though.

man im tryin to scoop Penny 1s or Glass Blues but they are no where to be found SMH

man im tryin to scoop Penny 1s or Glass Blues but they are no where to be found SMH

me and my coworkers were having the same conversations about 50 off...they were telling me how they used to take home 2 3 bills and stuff...but now everything has changed so just to look out for urself and dont worry about hoooking people up.

me and my coworkers were having the same conversations about 50 off...they were telling me how they used to take home 2 3 bills and stuff...but now everything has changed so just to look out for urself and dont worry about hoooking people up.

I know what you guys mean, I just asked this girl if she could hook me up on one pair for $20. She said she didn't even need that but I'm not gonna make someone risk losing their job for me and not even be thoughtful enough to tip. I could have had a few pairs but all I got from her is the pewter foams and I'm good with that. Didn't really want anything else and no sense in blowing money on stuff I don't really want just because it's half off. Some people out there just gotta learn to respect the employees if they don't wanna do it, simple as that

I know what you guys mean, I just asked this girl if she could hook me up on one pair for $20. She said she didn't even need that but I'm not gonna make someone risk losing their job for me and not even be thoughtful enough to tip. I could have had a few pairs but all I got from her is the pewter foams and I'm good with that. Didn't really want anything else and no sense in blowing money on stuff I don't really want just because it's half off. Some people out there just gotta learn to respect the employees if they don't wanna do it, simple as that

I scoop something but regret one of them. Oh well first instinct is always the best so hopefully I will find a nice outfit to crush them.

I scoop something but regret one of them. Oh well first instinct is always the best so hopefully I will find a nice outfit to crush them.

I didn't end up having to #$%$ 'ol girl for a discount ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

She hit me up yesterday talking about "if you want some shoes come thru" Copped the Pewters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I didn't end up having to #$%$ 'ol girl for a discount ...
roll.gif
roll.gif

She hit me up yesterday talking about "if you want some shoes come thru" Copped the Pewters
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom