Anyone been caught with a Fake ID in Vegas?

My little bro wants to use mine. Hes 20 but looks well over 25.

I trust him but I'm kind of skeptical about it.

My little bro wants to use mine. Hes 20 but looks well over 25.

I trust him but I'm kind of skeptical about it.

Being over 21 ftw
pimp.gif
, going in exactly 3 weeks.

Homeboy in our group got caught when we went last month. The ID said he was 5' 10". He's 6' 5"
laugh.gif
: As long as you 2 are the same height he'll be straight.

Homeboy in our group got caught when we went last month. The ID said he was 5' 10". He's 6' 5"
laugh.gif
: As long as you 2 are the same height he'll be straight.

going to LA and vegas, my girl is under age so she using her cyster i.d. hopefully she doesnt get cot. i wanna have fun though

going to LA and vegas, my girl is under age so she using her cyster i.d. hopefully she doesnt get cot. i wanna have fun though

My friend used one got into one club but could not get in XS they just told him this aint you and gave it back to him.

better have a backup plan to the back up plan to your backup plan.. example.. a debit card or a library card.. credit card.. lift pass..

better have a backup plan to the back up plan to your backup plan.. example.. a debit card or a library card.. credit card.. lift pass..

My friend used one got into one club but could not get in XS they just told him this aint you and gave it back to him.

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

is your SISTER part cyclops?

Originally Posted by Jerry Hughes

is your SISTER part cyclops?

If your stats are near identical, most importantly height, and photo shows some similarity. Hes good. The worst thing is to pray that he doesn't win more than $10Gs on a single bet. Then, your F^&(). 

If your stats are near identical, most importantly height, and photo shows some similarity. Hes good. The worst thing is to pray that he doesn't win more than $10Gs on a single bet. Then, your F^&(). 

when we were 16, we went to vegas and got into 3 strip clubs before the last one noticed/cared that ours were fake and didnt let us in. we were from cali and had utah id's. we took the photos ourselves and made the id cards at kinkos.

i also once used my brothers id card to buy movie tickets to a rated r movie
laugh.gif
i was 17, his id card said 28. they made me look into the camera and state my age. still sold the tix to me even tho they were suspicious. they prob just wanted to look at the footage later to laugh.

25 now btw. glad i dont have to deal with any of that.

when we were 16, we went to vegas and got into 3 strip clubs before the last one noticed/cared that ours were fake and didnt let us in. we were from cali and had utah id's. we took the photos ourselves and made the id cards at kinkos.

i also once used my brothers id card to buy movie tickets to a rated r movie
laugh.gif
i was 17, his id card said 28. they made me look into the camera and state my age. still sold the tix to me even tho they were suspicious. they prob just wanted to look at the footage later to laugh.

25 now btw. glad i dont have to deal with any of that.

Back
Top Bottom