Anyone Collect Sports Cards?

Ended up buying a blaster of hoops online for way over retail..my stores didnt stock hoops this week. So just picked up some stuff that was on the shelf.

oh yeah stone cold rookie card to gear up for his last dance documentary

image.jpg
74ECE3A0-E74A-4912-86B5-4114E422122D.jpeg

seen those at my local target, even hid some in other sections for the homies

dont know if its worth it unless i pull a future star auto via mega

only panini baseball i like is chronicles..those mosaics was too clean
grading a kyle lewis silver & louis roberts

i ordered a chronicles nba hanger on nov 30th and still havent received it, the seller on ebay didn’t offer any tracking number as well.

i understand it’s the holiday season and covid but i’m at the most 30 miles away from this seller. rant over lol

i ordered a chronicles nba hanger on nov 30th and still havent received it, the seller on ebay didn’t offer any tracking number as well.

i understand it’s the holiday season and covid but i’m at the most 30 miles away from this seller. rant over lol
yikes..

id file a ebay claim before 30 days are up

seen those at my local target, even hid some in other sections for the homies

dont know if its worth it unless i pull a future star auto via mega

only panini baseball i like is chronicles..those mosaics was too clean
grading a kyle lewis silver & louis roberts
This is my first time everrr scoring anything panini. I opened one box and got 1 auto

Reactions: g14
kyler.jpg

PSA experts -- Will PSA dock points for the auto running off the sticker? I want to get it slabbed but if the ceiling is a 9 then I might just keep it raw.

ripped two prizm blasters and two nba hoops premium blasters online tonight and got some decent hits.
Also rj, Coby, giannis and kd holos.
D28A269B-FFFA-4402-BFEF-9A2901C7CED7.jpeg
034BA6D9-C72B-4F49-B87A-8FF982B983E6.jpeg
5AB67642-BE81-46A8-A1A5-31A0E48A2846.jpeg
C0AE7D7A-5251-4753-9196-2CD67F09C236.jpeg
9E8E4120-DC0B-4D11-A2B5-27B30D28F2D6.jpeg
CAA5AF1E-8809-46A2-8A6B-4D45F3B6CE33.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: g14
Just pulled this. Any good?

any tua is good!!!!

i like that orange colorway lol

my nba hoops mega and blaster has been a let down

best cards i got was a jack skima auto, now arriving ja morant & silver Rui Hachimura

my boy just opened a hanger infront of me and pulled a base zion & purple disco luka smh...sticking to hangers from now on

Last edited:
what are your guys opinions on 2020 panini nfl score? my walmart has a good amount of packs for 5 bucks canadian, it's the only stuff i can find in store.

any tua is good!!!!

i like that orange colorway lol

my nba hoops mega and blaster has been a let down

best cards i got was a jack skima auto, now arriving ja morant & silver Rui Hachimura

my boy just opened a hanger infront of me and pulled a base zion & purple disco luka smh...sticking to hangers from now on
Retail football prizm has always been tough for me in the past with their crappy autos and points.
I’m cool with opening up anymore mega boxes of prizm football. I’ll open the blasters and cello tho. Hoops has been great to me. I rather open up hoops than prizm football at this point

Back
Top Bottom