Anyone dated a sorority girl before?

I'm not getting the
sick.gif
eek.gif
30t6p3b.gif

He transferred to the University he wanted to go to, but it's a bad because she was there? I don't get it.. whatever

i dated one, she would get heated when i threw up her sorority sign.....mad corny.

i dated one, she would get heated when i threw up her sorority sign.....mad corny.

Originally Posted by WITNESSkb24

Originally Posted by ricky409

OP I've been with my girl 6 years (before, during, and after college) and this is what I learned:

-You will spend less time together (not a bad thing), this depends on how "into it" she is. Does she go to EVERY single event, participate in all the philanthropies?
-Get more trust, they have exchanges with frats which means she will be around guys at these things (depends on if you're a jelly dude or not)
-You will have a lot of fun at these things usually
-You will see some fine #*% girls that are drunk (tons of upskirt)

I wouldn't say it messed our relationship up but it definitely strained it, we used to be together ALOT during high school so once college hit I wasn't really used to it. It really didn't help that she went to the University in town and I was in a juco (I transferred there after a year which made it easier)

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
Something wrong with going from a juco to a 4 year university?
I didn't go there for her, I had already planned on it but did a juco first to save money 
eyes.gif

NOTHING AT ALL WRONG with a juco route fams...

i just went thru that "i'm in one college, and my girl is in another college"

worst decision of my life... but yall might be diff... i'm just generalizing.

congrats on gettin your schooling though.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

OP I've been with my girl 6 years (before, during, and after college) and this is what I learned:

-You will spend less time together (not a bad thing), this depends on how "into it" she is. Does she go to EVERY single event, participate in all the philanthropies?
-Get more trust, they have exchanges with frats which means she will be around guys at these things (depends on if you're a jelly dude or not)
-You will have a lot of fun at these things usually
-You will see some fine #*% girls that are drunk (tons of upskirt)

I wouldn't say it messed our relationship up but it definitely strained it, we used to be together ALOT during high school so once college hit I wasn't really used to it. It really didn't help that she went to the University in town and I was in a juco (I transferred there after a year which made it easier)

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
I didn't go there for her, I had already planned on it but did a juco first to save money 
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

dated a sorority girl once. not all of them are the same, some people are quick to generalize and put em all in that "princess/@+!@!/partier" category.
She will be busy, but im sure you will be too, so that shouldnt screw things up. Depending on what year of college youre in, involvement in greek activities can differ. I feel like most people are super into it when they're young, but as 3rd/4th year comes around, they mellow out because they've done all those things before(at least it was this way with me).

just be comfortable with her hanging with other dudes, and you should be fine. depends on how much you trust this broad.

goodluck my dude

dated a sorority girl once. not all of them are the same, some people are quick to generalize and put em all in that "princess/@+!@!/partier" category.
She will be busy, but im sure you will be too, so that shouldnt screw things up. Depending on what year of college youre in, involvement in greek activities can differ. I feel like most people are super into it when they're young, but as 3rd/4th year comes around, they mellow out because they've done all those things before(at least it was this way with me).

just be comfortable with her hanging with other dudes, and you should be fine. depends on how much you trust this broad.

goodluck my dude

I dated one (Nter as well)

Wasn't to bad

Going to their numerous events with her "sisters" can get annoying

I dated one (Nter as well)

Wasn't to bad

Going to their numerous events with her "sisters" can get annoying

Wait people in sororities are that bad? Like they're really that spoiled and loose? Some people are saying they need to "buy the friends around them"?

nerd.gif

Wait people in sororities are that bad? Like they're really that spoiled and loose? Some people are saying they need to "buy the friends around them"?

nerd.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's all good. 
pimp.gif

But I know what you mean about the different colleges. The 4 year university is in the same town as the juco so it was like a 5 minute drive 
laugh.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
eyes.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
It's all good. 
pimp.gif

But I know what you mean about the different colleges. The 4 year university is in the same town as the juco so it was like a 5 minute drive 
laugh.gif

Never Dated Them... But Had Sex With A Lot Of Them! (I Went To School At Southern Illinois U In Carbondale AKA PARTY CENTRAL)

Never Dated Them... But Had Sex With A Lot Of Them! (I Went To School At Southern Illinois U In Carbondale AKA PARTY CENTRAL)

Originally Posted by KingZarus1

Originally Posted by 4318MichaelJohnson4318

what sororities are yall talking about?? lol , my girl is in a sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) and im in a fraternity (Omega Psi Phi).. never any problems. you don't HAVE to go to anything you don't want to. u don't sign contracts that say to "go to every event related to the organization".

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..
Please your soul for dating an AKA chick. They are usually bad chicks but the maintenance and the color scheme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol yeah, the AKAs are known for the looks, but other black sororities are no slouches either. Cant forget my DIVAstating sorors of Delta Sigma Theta..
I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Oh and before I forget... YO Yooooo!!!!

what sororities are yall talking about?? lol , my girl is in a sorority (Alpha Kappa Alpha) and im in a fraternity (Omega Psi Phi).. never any problems. you don't HAVE to go to anything you don't want to. u don't sign contracts that say to "go to every event related to the organization".

Don't listen to these cats, deal with who u wanna deal with... if she is who u think she is, then u don't have a prob. a sorority will not change that..
Please your soul for dating an AKA chick. They are usually bad chicks but the maintenance and the color scheme
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

lol yeah, the AKAs are known for the looks, but other black sororities are no slouches either. Cant forget my DIVAstating sorors of Delta Sigma Theta..
I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good outrageous box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Fixed

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

I dated an AKA in college...very pretty, good outrageous box, freak in the sheets, yet classy in the streets...BUT chick was a psycho underneath it all. Tried to run me over with her Elantra because I decided to move on...why did I decide to move on??? Well because she was engaged the whole time me and her was together...and she was till possessive with me. Those K's are pretty, but they have their share of psychos.

Fixed

Back
Top Bottom