anyone else get the "you think you know everything" label?

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

Originally Posted by ksteezy

In before DCAllAmerican.

He's gone.

Free DCAllAmerican.

nerd.gif

and yeah. but i only talk about technology stuffs. and music.

DC AllAmerican got banned?
laugh.gif

but yes I get that alot from everyone on my Job ( who are much older )

DC AllAmerican got banned?
laugh.gif

but yes I get that alot from everyone on my Job ( who are much older )

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Wise men don't argue with fools.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This, can't remember the last time I wasted my energy arguing.[/color]

With me and you lostPewww pewww pewww

Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman

Originally Posted by MOE FAB UAFA

Wise men don't argue with fools.
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]This, can't remember the last time I wasted my energy arguing.[/color]

With me and you lostPewww pewww pewww

I get it all the time.
People seem to think of me as a smartass but half the time I dont even say anything.
they be like I can see you about to say something smart.(ill be looking at my phone) and im like "ok that makes sense"

I get it all the time.
People seem to think of me as a smartass but half the time I dont even say anything.
they be like I can see you about to say something smart.(ill be looking at my phone) and im like "ok that makes sense"

people say this because individual thought is at an all time low, and people are jealous of other people that may know something they do not know. That's why instead of listening to people when they talk, they tend to have to contest everything one says with a new question, wrongfully rephrased logic, or just get bitter and say it's impossible for you to know such things. People envy knowledge.

Plus from personal observation, there are a segment of people in population that have gotten by in life not having a clue of anything they have to talked about, they have been able to master appearing as if they are informed, and answering or responding to questions in a certain way as to allow them to slip by. Im pretty sure some of you have worked with people like this and you wonder how they've made it so far when you may have had to put it in high gear and work hard to get where you are at.

people say this because individual thought is at an all time low, and people are jealous of other people that may know something they do not know. That's why instead of listening to people when they talk, they tend to have to contest everything one says with a new question, wrongfully rephrased logic, or just get bitter and say it's impossible for you to know such things. People envy knowledge.

Plus from personal observation, there are a segment of people in population that have gotten by in life not having a clue of anything they have to talked about, they have been able to master appearing as if they are informed, and answering or responding to questions in a certain way as to allow them to slip by. Im pretty sure some of you have worked with people like this and you wonder how they've made it so far when you may have had to put it in high gear and work hard to get where you are at.

get this all the time
laugh.gif

in my head... ive never lost an argument... haha

i was a savage when it came to debating in school haha i was always the one gettin picked to present things and argue crap

get this all the time
laugh.gif

in my head... ive never lost an argument... haha

i was a savage when it came to debating in school haha i was always the one gettin picked to present things and argue crap

One of my coworkers said it to me one time last year. The store manager, Mike, asked me to process a transaction that Melissa, a department manager, was suppose to do.

Me: Got it. Here's the invoice Mike.
Mike: Thanks.

*Later on in the day*

Melissa: Hey, did you do that order for Ms. Smith?
Me: Yes I did. Mike asked me to do it. It didn't take long.
Melissa: Oh, you think you know how to run my department? You think you know it all?
Me: I know a lot of things. Processing that order was one of those things.
Melissa: Um hmm. *rolls her eyes and walk away*
Me:
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom