Anyone else hate wannabe Fast and the Furious punks???

Many Domestic drivers are just as guilty for being wannabe fnf "punks".
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I thought this was about to be a EVO-hate thread, had my guns ready, false alarm. lulz at the dude with the SiR/VTEC stickers on his 'stang

Originally Posted by scshift

I don't get the whole ricer culture. Don't they understand that ricing a car makes them look lame? Dudes trying to hard to be cool but they're just throwing salt on themselves 
laugh.gif
Quoted For Truth. So true. 

One of my best friends has a 95 Honda Prelude hes dumped over $15,000 into and its still not half as fast as my Eldo with only a few engine mods.

I almost got run over in the movie theater parking lot at the midnight release of fast five. idiots I swear!!!

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by tizoni

the guy in the evo can't be that dumb.
It's not as bad as seeing civics with mustang GT or chevy SS emblems glued to the doors. 
indifferent.gif
 at dudes around my city, thinking the emblem adds 20 HP.
eyes.gif

ed7265148b5ac58ad969f3b56a8a45cee469c10f.jpg

I am disgust.

Originally Posted by Aztec

Originally Posted by tizoni

the guy in the evo can't be that dumb.
It's not as bad as seeing civics with mustang GT or chevy SS emblems glued to the doors. 
indifferent.gif
 at dudes around my city, thinking the emblem adds 20 HP.
eyes.gif

ed7265148b5ac58ad969f3b56a8a45cee469c10f.jpg
=
l_838a2ad32aad46d59f983b5be058ace7.jpg

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

#1. Maybe he has an STI motor swap? Ever think about that? What's worse are #2.the guys that ALWAYS have to point them out and state everything they're doing wrong and why they shouldnt be doing it and why their ride isnt JDM. Yeah... Those guys suck too...

#1. You're right. Maybe he does have an STI motor swap, but even then, I still wouldn't put the STI sticker on a Lancer, Evo or not.
#2. Also right. That's why I let people do their own ridiculous mods to their cars, even if they look like crap. I don't criticize... I just laugh. 
laugh.gif

Nothing wrong with adding a little detail to your car, but please, do it right. 
ohwell.gif

Some dudes in the ricer community down here aren't too bad, but that's the minority.

laugh.gif
this old guy in a 10 year old corolla cut me off the other day.. then he got mad at me. but seriously, why the ferrari logo?

but yeah, later on i passed him from the right side and left him shaking his head at a light. (shrugs)

Ironic !#%%, me and my older brother just talked about this today. Do people really actually think this looks nice? Or adds HP to their car?

Seriously, get the !*!@ outta my town if you're riding like that. Making the whole car scene look bad.
30t6p3b.gif

Low & Slow too 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom