Anyone else think Man on Fire > Training Day?

man on fire > training day

"forgiveness is about them and God, I only arrange the meeting"

my favorite line on man on fire
pimp.gif

Training Day was the first movie I saw where I can see what great acting is. Training Day > Man on Fire. Only thing I really liked better was thecinematography in Man on Fire.

I personally put MoF above Training Day. While MoF was a bit formulaic it brought out some very emotional performances. It was well written, and had anoriginal cinematic style.

Training Day was still great though.

I remember walking out of the movies thinkin' wow, what a great movie (Man on Fire)
I remember walking out of the house thinkin' wow, what the hell did I just watch (Training Day)

Both were dope, but I gotta go with Training Day, Denzel was too good at being grimey lol. The scene where he leaves Hoyt for dead with the mexicans is so ill.

damn that's a tough call. but yea as much as I love Training Day, I think Man on fire was better.

Man of Fire gives a more emotional role so people would say it has better acting.

That being said Training Day is a better movie for plot, and Denzel's ability to work a role no one would think of him doing,

Let's not forget Eva Mendes is in Training Day and is naked in part of it.

Originally Posted by CP1708

Training day was a great movie just because of Denzel and Ethan alone. But Man on Fire was a good flick too.

And whoever said John Q was dead on. That movie was great.
pimp.gif

the hell you doing in General?
laugh.gif

Man on fire may be the better move

but his acting in training day was on a different level

Man on Fire is better, and training day is one of my fav. just for the entertainment....but MoF is a great storyline!

Originally Posted by cguy610

Dre and Snoop in the same movie says all anybody needs to know about which movie is better.
That's some of the lamest *!@% I have ever heard
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Training Day easyyyyyyyyyy..
edit:
Jake Hoyt: Last time I smoked weed... 12th grade. We were... we were...
Alonzo Harris: Smoking weed.
Jake Hoyt: Yeah, yeah.
Alonzo Harris: Left that out your service jacket. Yeah, I know you got secrets. Everybody got secrets. Didn't know you liked to get wet, dog.
Jake Hoyt: What's "wet"?
Alonzo Harris: Butt-naked. Ill. Sherms. Dust. PCP. Primos. P-Dog. That's what you had. That's what you were smoking, you couldn't taste it?
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom