Anyone Else's Dog Going Bananas Right Now?

It's poppin'off outside but they're inside so they're quiet but when someone's outside or the door bell rings they won't stop barking.

It's poppin'off outside but they're inside so they're quiet but when someone's outside or the door bell rings they won't stop barking.

My dog was going crazy
laugh.gif

My dog is shook. Mad illegal fireworks (and m80 or m1000 whatever the quarter stick of dynamites are called) have been going off nonstop (no exaggeration, maybe 2 second silent breaks at most) since like 7pm and still going on now here in Oakland.

My dog is shook. Mad illegal fireworks (and m80 or m1000 whatever the quarter stick of dynamites are called) have been going off nonstop (no exaggeration, maybe 2 second silent breaks at most) since like 7pm and still going on now here in Oakland.

Not a dog, but my cat is terrified of loud sounds(Thunder, fireworks, etc...).Every time it happens, he literally gets low to ground and slowly walks to the theater room in the basement, where he goes to sleep for like 6 hours lol

Not a dog, but my cat is terrified of loud sounds(Thunder, fireworks, etc...).Every time it happens, he literally gets low to ground and slowly walks to the theater room in the basement, where he goes to sleep for like 6 hours lol

Back
Top Bottom