Anyone ever do this with threads?

You'll see a post with an uninteresting title, and it will sit on the first page for weeks and weeks, never click on it... 10 pages, 20 pages, 30pages...so finally you're like what the %$$@ is all the commotion and give in..and you're filled with
roll.gif
roll.gif
's and
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
's and
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
's for the rest of the night.

Turns out it was a hilarious thread you thought was just dumb based on the title.

I don't know, I'm more of a lurker and tend to just read. Maybe I should click more threads just for the sake of increasing my chances for filling myday with doses of LULz.

Like i just recently entered the People lurking in the background (pics) thread. Iwas like
smh.gif
at me for not clicking on it months ago..

yeah your not the only one. I do it also. the only thing i don't like about it is the thread gets to like 20-30 pages and you FINALLY click on it. it'ssooo much reading you have to catch up on.

Originally Posted by DR813

yeah your not the only one. I do it also. the only thing i like about it is the thread gets to like 20-30 pages and you FINALLY click on it. it's sooo much reading you have to catch up on.
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

its worst when you go in a thread in the beginning and its whack. then something epic happens and the thread jumps like 30pages in 5 minutes. then you got todo all the catching up

I do it all the time, make me wonder how may good threads I've missed.

Happens all the time. Especially with the recent Ben Baller threads and the Jay-Z/Beanie Segal thread in the music forum. I read up to like 30 pages on thatHov/Beanie thread and now it's at like almost 50
smh.gif

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

word to the ohio thread

I swear...I look @ that Ohio thread "Ohio takes an L" and wonder what the hell is it about...STILL haven't gone in it...
laugh.gif

lol yeah...do that to see what the hell I am missing out on!

the backtracking sucks tho!

Back
Top Bottom