Anyone ever feel like using a "dumbphone" again?

Honestly, I never upgraded. Still have a dumb phone.

#TrueStory

I don't want an $80 + bill. That is my main reason

I still use a dumbphone! Old school, I just haven't upgraded...

I'm not big on social media, don't have FB(Deactivated, life is much better), instagram.

I've been paying 30$/month, I went in to upgrade to a smartphone and they said average smartphone bill is 80$/month depends on how many gigs of data you get.

Save some money there, and I charge my phone once/week.

I have GPS in my car, but it's useful on the phone. Eventually I'll get a smartphone though
Same here man. You sound exactly like me. Not paying $80 a month man. No sir.

Last edited:
Thanks god im a third line.

Unlimited data for $37/m :pimp:

To answer your question: Yes, Ive actually been thinking about getting a prepaid phone.

Last edited:

#TrueStory

Something about monthly payments mind Fs me. 360$/year versus 960$/year

I blow $ on food going out to eat all the time, but that extra 50 bucks per month, Nah! :rofl:  

why not get on a family plan? I know it's a headache if you have even just ONE person that's irresponsible but I have unlimited text data and mobile to mobile for $55.

I understand where you're coming from though because even the minimum plan with at&t, if you want all that as an individual it's well over $100/month.

To answer OP question though, hell no. the screen, apps, communication, resources at ease when I need it. Not to mention all in one camera and media player... I'd never go back unless Tim cook took a dump in the middle of my living room.. at which point I'd just switch to droid.

Last edited:
Screen and apps never really mattered to me.

I've been thinking about the Nokia E6 (which I know, isn't really a dumb phone).

11x0412n8sas.jpg

#TrueStory

I still use a dumbphone! Old school, I just haven't upgraded...

I'm not big on social media, don't have FB(Deactivated, life is much better), instagram.

I've been paying 30$/month, I went in to upgrade to a smartphone and they said average smartphone bill is 80$/month depends on how many gigs of data you get.

Save some money there, and I charge my phone once/week.

I have GPS in my car, but it's useful on the phone. Eventually I'll get a smartphone though

$45/month.

I wouldn't mind it, but I like having the options to do something rather than not have it, ya know? Barely use my phone though besides for music and games when I'm on the toilet.

nah man...

I need email, banking, gps, quick google search, sports updates, ibook, mp3 player, camera, notepad, etc.

I don't have any games on my phone.

The occasional Instagram post and a few snapchats :smile:evil).

Last edited:
Man yall don't NEED any of that stuff. It is just convenient. Remember meeting girls off of Blackplanet and having to write down the MapQuest directions? Don't tell me you NEED a damn GPS

My phone is fairly updated, yet I only use it to call, text, take pics and gps. I have no games or apps.

But if I lost or somebody stole my iPod, id burst into flames :lol: I basically do every other thing from that. Email, banking/bills, NT, twitter, FB, POF, music and general Internet usage. Since I also have all my phone pics copied on a USB, along with writing all my contacts in a book, I'm not concerned with anything happening to my phone compared to something happening to my iPod.

nope 

hell I use my ipod for all that 

apps and other bs as far as a phone 

all I need is to call and text

and I know some people with smartphones that has

another person on their bill

their bill is like $200 a month ill be damned if I pay that 

Last edited:
Once I'm retired all my electronics are going in the trash. Back to the simple life for me.

Once I'm retired all my electronics are going in the trash. Back to the simple life for me.

I agree, today I realized I have a MacBook, iPad, iPhone, nav in my car and an itouch from like 2011...which is ridiculous cause back when I was 14 all I needed was a flip phone and my iPod and I was good :smh:

Back
Top Bottom