Anyone ever transferred to VCU?

I'm in the process right now of trying to transfer to VCU for next fall and was just wondering if anyone had gone through it already, or if anyone knows anything on the subject. thanks.

I know we've had our words in the past...

(and not to sound cocky or anything)

But I'm that dude you need to talk to. 
laugh.gif

Holla via inbox.

Transferring is a LONG process, but it'll be worth it in the end. I transferred from Liberty to George Mason and trust me it was a hell of a lot of work cuz of all my credits not going through!

what up blckmagc88..im also gonna be transferring to vcu in the fall, from TCC

EOH...if its cool, i may need to holla at cha too!

No prob.

Disclaimer -- Getting you accepted and in the clear = my job done, not getting you housing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

No prob.

Disclaimer -- Getting you accepted and in the clear = my job done, not getting you housing. 
laugh.gif

VCU housing FTL. Couldn't even dorm my freshmen year 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Jordan Freak 32

Talk to Gabe. I think his NT name is "mjbetch".

haha! thanks Charles.

my situation was a little bit different as in it was pretty hectic. I was already taking classes at NOVA and then 3 days before classes started for VCU, i got accepted. i had to drop all my classes at NOVA, find housing at VCU and talk to my advisers in a matter of days. some of my classes didn't transfer but it was okay.

i pretty much just went to my community college for 2.5 years (smh) applied to VCU without an associates and they accepted me.

hit me up if you got any questions.

Yup...left ODU in the 757 in 2005 for VCU and never looked back.  Graduated with honors and held it down in the school of business.  Ms. Darlene Ward is a great asset and person....take full advantage of the opportunity.  

Back
Top Bottom