Anyone have a pet kangaroo?

We on kangaroos now? 
laugh.gif
Think about it. They're mad chill, eat grass and hop around all day. If someone breaks into your house they'll put the hands on them.

No burglar would expect that they will have to fight a kangaroo when they do a break-in.
Bruh they can get up to 6'6 and aint got no dambs about if you raised em or not. Theyll break your ribs with a swift double kick if you even look at them wrong

let me know when you finna cop a penguin b my cousin got da truckload imported from antartica 100% organic

^yea I was just messing with you, but the kangaroos in Africa live in zoos. The rest of those animals just share the same name but they ain't actually kangaroos.

Roo meat is an acquired taste but I liked it the few times I tried it.

Only a mad man would own a Roo as a pet though, step to it wrong and your entire crew is getting washed. #bleedat

Last edited:
if you buy the kangaroo - its yours to do with what you want

you could dye it black

or you could eat it when it gets out of line, show it whos boss

I like the way you think.

wallaroos the new wave :smokin

They seem to be a lot more manageable:

Species:

The common grey wallaroo is Macropus robustus and the red wallaroo is Macropus cervenus

Size and Appearace:

Wallaroos are stocky and powerful, with shaggy fur and bare black snouts. Males can weigh anywhere from 50 to 100 lbs, while females are more likely to be 40 to 50 lbs. Males are usually 40 to 56 inches long and females are 30 to 40 inches long.

Life Span:

Reported at 15-20 years.

Temperament:

They are curious and will bond quite nicely to their owners if hand raised and well socialized (and treated well). They can be playful and affectionate, but also mischevious. They can be taught to understand "no" and need firm corrections but physical punishment should never be used.

Feeding:

Wallaroos are herbivores, naturally grazing on grasses and shrubs. In captivity, they should have a constant supply of fresh, good quality hay (such as bermuda or rye grass). Ideally a grass pasture (securely fenced, of course) should be provided for grazing. A commercial (e.g. Mazuri) kangaroo/wallaby diet can be fed as well. A vitamin E and selenium supplement is recommended, and a variety of fresh vegetables can be offered as treats.

Housing:

A large, securely fenced pen or pasture is needed. These are large animals that need a lot of space to move around and exercise.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom