Anyone have info on a consignment shop in Washington?

I'm looking to unload like half of my collection(all DS) about 50 pairs. I'm trying to find a way to do that without listing them on eBay, craigslist hasn't worked too good for me. I tried the for sale section here a while back as well. Does anyone know the name/number of a store that does consignment? Also if you know their terms/ rates that would be helpful as well. I'm in eastern washington by the way, but don't mind takina trip to the Seattle area to unload some of my shoes. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance NT

I'm looking to unload like half of my collection(all DS) about 50 pairs. I'm trying to find a way to do that without listing them on eBay, craigslist hasn't worked too good for me. I tried the for sale section here a while back as well. Does anyone know the name/number of a store that does consignment? Also if you know their terms/ rates that would be helpful as well. I'm in eastern washington by the way, but don't mind takina trip to the Seattle area to unload some of my shoes. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks in advance NT

sell them to me!!! or atleast let me know whatcha got, always down to buy anything AM or Jordan

sell them to me!!! or atleast let me know whatcha got, always down to buy anything AM or Jordan

Is eqpt closed? I was in Seattle for my bday and I went there around 1pm and it looked closed down. There was a ups delivery notice on their door but it looked kinda empty

Is eqpt closed? I was in Seattle for my bday and I went there around 1pm and it looked closed down. There was a ups delivery notice on their door but it looked kinda empty

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Yea they decided to relocate.

Originally Posted by hollywoodjose

Yea they decided to relocate.

Back
Top Bottom