Would You Go on a Group Trip With a Hater?

I don't even mean any disrespect with it but I just don't even know why this is even a question.

GOing out of town with someone you ACTIVELY don't mess with? For WHAT?

Protect yourself.
I'm not even thinking about that aspect of it. I'm thinking of taking time off work, spending my hard earned money.... To go on a trip with and be around a bunch of fake people. Sounds wack.

I think the moral of this post is that y'all need to tighten up your circles. I have never in my life been in a group chat or in active communication (even if it's indirect) with someone that does not like me. You can only have so many real, true, ride or die friends. Then there's people you're cool, friendly or cordial with. Then everybody else is whatever.

Focus on the real friends.

<< gets asked to go on group trip....

TvmN.gif

Recently heard he made a group message without me and has been telling the group message specifically for the trip (I'm not in it yet) that I'd ruin the "vibes."

what is he

the vibes cartel?!

Last edited:
went to school with an NTer here and was good friends with him for a few years... as we got older I realized he too was a hater and even try to clown me on here in the forums and through text... So I was just like enough is enough and just deleted their number and stopped contact with them... but it is what it is
Name that NTer! :nerd:
when you go boy you go boy and I go to the reunion

^ the NTer is not that popular so you probably wouldnt know him... but still no need to bring up the past by putting his name out there... but dude is weird though... he went to ivy league for his masters then got suspended for a semester because he was outspoken in one of his classes about the illuminati with the professor...

^ the NTer is not that popular so you probably wouldnt know him... but still no need to bring up the past by putting his name out there... but dude is weird though... he went to ivy league for his masters then got suspended for a semester because he was outspoken in one of his classes about the illuminati with the professor...

Sounds like a loser that I would have laughed at in class. Did he end up finishing the program?

Plot twist...

What if OP is that problematic friend lol

I just saw this thread back I forgot about it since I was away for work.

I need to be on my comp cause I got long stories that's to much to type on my phone.

^ yep he ended up graduating... was just suspended that one semester... it coulda been a year he got suspended I forgot... still kinda embarrassing though to get suspended like that for something so dumb...

^ yep he ended up graduating... was just suspended that one semester... it coulda been a year he got suspended I forgot... still kinda embarrassing though to get suspended like that for something so dumb...

For sure. A guy like that gets epically clowned by the class that he came in with for the rest of life and they have no respect for him. He is “The Illuminati Kid” until the day he dies

At this point in my life I couldn’t even see myself wanting to go on a big group vacation like that.

Hell…I went to Amsterdam for a week with 3 of my closest friends back in 2019 and even then we started to get on each other’s nerves. Adding more people to the equation just increases the chances of **** going sideways.

Our free time gets increasingly limited as we grow older, settle down, and take on more responsibility. It just makes more sense to me to become increasingly selective in how you spend it.

At this point in my life I couldn’t even see myself wanting to go on a big group vacation like that.

Hell…I went to Amsterdam for a week with 3 of my closest friends back in 2019 and even then we started to get on each other’s nerves. Adding more people to the equation just increases the chances of **** going sideways.

Our free time gets increasingly limited as we grow older, settle down, and take on more responsibility. It just makes more sense to me to become increasingly selective in how you spend it.

Not sure how old you are but OP is 29 and the others are 25-28 so parties of that size aren’t uncommon in that age range IMO. Definitely now in my 30s, I’m not really about that life. Even my group chats are limited to like 3 :lol:

Hey NT, got invited to go on a trip with some friends and their friends. Also going is a friend (or so I thought) who's apparently been talking a lot behind my back. Recently heard he made a group message without me and has been telling the group message specifically for the trip (I'm not in it yet) that I'd ruin the "vibes." This is news to me since whenever I see him it seems all good and we've never had any heated disagreements. Honestly some of my friends going think he sucks, but I'm sure he'll be all in the ears of their friends who don't know me.

Is it worth going on a trip when someone's probably going to go out of their way to bring the negativity? Anyone been on a trip like this before?
If you go in the trip, how are you supposed to interact with this person without bringing up the fact that he made a group chat without you and was talking slick in said chat?

I'm alive and well. :lol: Sorry for the late update- not on NT as much these days.

A friend alerted me to a role opening on his work team and scheduled what ended up being six interviews instead of going to Vegas. Probably for the best because landed the job which was a big bump up title and salary-wise.

As for the hater, actually confronted him at a cookout beforehand and dude was shook playing dumb and repeating "I feel like we're just not as close anymore" and had no answers for when I asked what happened to cause that. Really think he just started all that to prop himself up in the group, which I reminded him he wouldn't have met without me.

OP got a new job, an upgraded title, some more dollars in his pocket and rolled up to the barbecue like
IMG_1518.gif

I feel like he is downplaying the story and he relentlessly went at ole boy. I am imagining the intro to Ether playing as OP was asking hard hitting questions and the beat dropping when OP reminded ole boy that he wouldn’t have met the group with him then OP hitting a
1688354877900.gif

Way to take care of business OP and congrats on the promotion :nthat:

As for the hater, actually confronted him at a cookout beforehand and dude was shook playing dumb and repeating "I feel like we're just not as close anymore" and had no answers for when I asked what happened to cause that. Really think he just started all that to prop himself up in the group, which I reminded him he wouldn't have met without me.
What if he upped that pole on you? This how people get shot :lol:

What if he upped that pole on you? This how people get shot :lol:

His NT handle is AgentZero. You know he pulled up with steel like Gilbert Arenas. OP would have ran to the new whip to get the duffle bag, come back and ask ole boy to pick one :smokin

Back
Top Bottom