Anyone here ever have a sugar mama?

Did you strike much luck at the convention?

i bagged a cougars number. didnt bother to call her back though lol. i felt liek she was OUT of my league. she had a super professional job and everything. i usually date women around my height or taller ( im 5 8) but she was just so damn tall! like i had to climb her. thinking back on it, i think she wouldve treated me good as long as i gave her some D and my time lol.

had a gf who was younger than me that bought me stuff, her mom made bank and wanted to rent an apartment for me and my ex if we both went to school, i was too young to commit to something like that so i bailed. wish i was with her and have that same offer now though
laugh.gif

Need a real one before I die... like with limitless bank non of that mcdonald's

had a buddy who was messing with an older lady/cougar/sugar mama that basically wanted to spoil him. he didnt finish college and was working as a server at a restaurant at that time. she was in her late 30s, optometrist and would let him drive her bmw, break him off with gifts, etc. he sort of ruined it by constantly brushing her and not wanting to take her out. was willing to move him in with her and all he had to do was take care of her and the house and he could focus on going back to school and not have to work. she got tired of his games and reluctance.

had a buddy who was messing with an older lady/cougar/sugar mama that basically wanted to spoil him. he didnt finish college and was working as a server at a restaurant at that time. she was in her late 30s, optometrist and would let him drive her bmw, break him off with gifts, etc. he sort of ruined it by constantly brushing her and not wanting to take her out. was willing to move him in with her and all he had to do was take care of her and the house and he could focus on going back to school and not have to work. she got tired of his games and reluctance.
Jelly.

Dude took a major loss
mean.gif

Jelly.
Dude took a major loss:smh:

some guys have all the luck and blow it. :smh:

True story

One of my friends that I've known for half my life has managed to have multiple sugar mamas over the years. The way he did was pretty easy. The were never really the best looking, sometimes a bit chubby NT standards would say helll no but some would say they were smashable and I myself probably would too. They're almost always younger than him. They're really dumb girls...but he gets them to buy him multiple pairs of jays, at least 2 a month. He gets them to get an apartment. They buy and/or cook 3 meals a day for him, he has no car and never has, but the girls always do and they take him every where he needs to go all day. They buy him cologne, tees and levis, fitteds and all. He rarely is employed. He lives off them. It's crazy. But props to him he's doin it.

True story
One of my friends that I've known for half my life has managed to have multiple sugar mamas over the years. The way he did was pretty easy. The were never really the best looking, sometimes a bit chubby NT standards would say helll no but some would say they were smashable and I myself probably would too. They're almost always younger than him. They're really dumb girls...but he gets them to buy him multiple pairs of jays, at least 2 a month. He gets them to get an apartment. They buy and/or cook 3 meals a day for him, he has no car and never has, but the girls always do and they take him every where he needs to go all day. They buy him cologne, tees and levis, fitteds and all. He rarely is employed. He lives off them. It's crazy. But props to him he's doin it.

What I do is similar to this. They are always younger and therefore always listen to what I say and trust me/are sprung off me. The summer is when I rack up the most but basically I can get up to about 5 at a time before things start to get tricky. I usually have them cop for me every other week or every other time we "hang out". I try and keep as many as I can to carry out the year for the big cashouts, I like to call them. My bday in Sept, Black Friday and Christmas. And then when the new year rolls around I cut them loose *shrugs* and take a break until the summer comes back and do it all over again. I want an older woman though, I want bigger gains. I need a blueprint..... :nerd:

not in the true sense of the word..most of mine have been 2-5 yrs older and just bought Js, took me out and gave me gas money. the oldest chick I dealt with was one of the brokest, had like 4 kids so she never donated to my campaign

my favorite one was like 4 years older and was separated. used to go to her crib, weed was rolled drank was poured and she loved the cockmeat sandwich. I had a low paying job while finishing school so she would pay for everything

The lady I'm seeing is older, bank in 80K a year, and does anything for me. I'm not complaining.

I met her at a mutual friend's dinner party. We exchange email for business purposes, she's a web developer. Called her a couple days later and asked her out.

Older women are very direct, so go at them direct. They don't like games, and be very honest.

Back
Top Bottom