Anyone here not care about credit?

I have this mindset that credit doesn't matter and that if I really want to buy something, i'd save up for it. I've never had a credit card or worked on building my credit. i'm 27 

I feel like I might be doing life incorrectly 
laugh.gif

anyone else feel the same? Is this something that a lot of freelancers feel?

That's a great sentiment to have. Credit is great if utilize correctly. I like having a nice home. Saving a couple hundred grand would have been tough in my 20's.
I did save enough to buy my car in cash though.

the vast majority of folks dont have the liquidity to make major purchases without borrowing something...

You mean anyone here black? Jk

Idgaf about credit tho I seriously could care less although my credit is decent in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter at all as far as what's important in life

Welcome to my life bro :lol:

I rather walk into a dealership and drop a backpack full of cash like 50 cent take the keys and walk out

Got my first CC at age 30. I owe like $5k. Credit score is right around 720. It was necessary at the time as I had to pay some bills and didn't have the cash saved up.

I used to feel like that until I started wanting **** like a place and cars.

Credit is a tool, best believe I'm using all the tools afforded to me to get through this thing called life on top. 

I was very ignorant to credit coming up and it kind of set me back.

Even if you don't use it, it's very very good to have.

I was ****** my credit up for years
laugh.gif

May help you in the future if you want to purchase a house later in life.

A lot of cash back and/or rewards you are giving up by not using credit cards unless your debit card has them.

if you are responsible you can really bank with a credit card

I got roughly $1200 cash back with my American Express Blue Cash Preferred last year

not if you are responsible it doesn't
This. Some dudes feel invincible when they get a credit card with a few grand limit. I only spend what I have or will have withing the next 2 weeks.

I use my Amex for 99% of my purchases and just pay it off as I go

people need to see how easy it is in 2016 to not overspend, if you buy something for $200 then make sure you make a payment for $200 which means you have to have the cash flow or DON'T buy that $200 item

Back
Top Bottom