Anyone here not care about credit?

I use my Amex for 99% of my purchases and just pay it off as I go

people need to see how easy it is in 2016 to not overspend, if you buy something for $200 then make sure you make a payment for $200 which means you have to have the cash flow or DON'T buy that $200 item
This.
screw up your credit and it will follow you everywhere
It's low key crazy how they're running credit checks parallel with background checks during the interview process in Corp. America these days. 

IMO dropping 30k cash on a new car isn't smart. Good down payment and a lil note just to be safe. Assuming you have good credit your rate should be 1.99 at most.

IMO dropping 30k cash on a new car isn't smart. Good down payment and a lil note just to be safe. Assuming you have good credit your rate should be 1.99 at most.

i disagree you should never put money down on a car imo. waste of liquid assets

If you're planning on living on your own, you'll need good credit. Almost every necessity in life has a credit check

laugh.gif
na.

My grandfather passed and I got his crib so I came up. I just pay the mortgage.
I hate people like you. I mean that in a nice way though
laugh.gif

My boy's parents gave him their old house when they built their new $1.5 million dollar palace. Dude just pays taxes and utilities.

not if you are responsible it doesn't
This. Some dudes feel invincible when they get a credit card with a few grand limit. I only spend what I have or will have withing the next 2 weeks.
This I basically treat my credit cards as if they were debit cards. If I don't have the money I won't use it, and I never keep a balance. Been doing that for 5 years and my credit score is at 760

Only card I need to use less is my macy's card. Just bought a couch with it and use it to buy holiday gifts.

my girl works at a car dealership (infiniti)

guy comes in and he makes 600k a year..........wants to get a car lease

his credit came back in the 500s............(wife handles the bills and didnt do the only job she ******* has to do)

he still gets the car.......but he has to pay the whole lease up front............

if you got money you can get WTF you wanna get 9/10

BUT, CREDIT IS IMPORTANT OP

(this is a true story btw)

Last edited:
A lot of you "don't care about credit" cats gon' learn when you grow up. :lol:

There are obviously more important things in life, but trust that your credit is a huge deal. I learned that later in life than I would've liked, but thankfully not too late to get back on track.

Take the advice of someone older than 95% of NT: take a proactive approach to maintaining your credit as soon as possible. There is no downside to doing so, other than having to be responsible with spending.

I guess y'all right. I'm 24 but it will take years to get my credit right again

You mean anyone here black? Jk

Idgaf about credit tho I seriously could care less although my credit is decent in the grand scheme of things it doesn't matter at all as far as what's important in life

serious? explain...........

All yall need to do to have good credit is pay your car note on time every month. Your credit score will sky rocket. If you have money to spend here and there no need for a credit card.

Felt like a g swiping my cards everywhere. Now I owe a pretty penny :lol: :x

Man [emoji]128542[/emoji] I know right [emoji]128531[/emoji].

I maxed my first credit card out at the polo store @ 1k

I'll never be stupid again

Man I credit used to be ****** up. I dropped 75% down on a car I wanted and still couldn't get it. :lol:

I'm good now but damn I killed it for a little bit when I was younger.

All yall need to do to have good credit is pay your car note on time every month. Your credit score will sky rocket. If you have money to spend here and there no need for a credit card.
There's a bit more to it than just paying a car note on time, but yeah, that can't hurt your score.  
laugh.gif

Installment loans are part of maximizing your credit score, but you really need revolving credit, too.  

These kids just don't know.

[quote name="Pusha T" ]

My credit score let the dealer take full advantage [/QUOTE]

Team 800+ checking in :pimp:

Last edited:

There are obviously more important things in life, but trust that your credit is a huge deal. I learned that later in life than I would've liked, but thankfully not too late to get back on track.

Take the advice of someone older than 95% of NT: take a proactive approach to maintaining your credit as soon as possible. There is no downside to doing so, other than having to be responsible with spending.

Brainwashing of america right here. Associating responsible spending with borrowing money. That's an oxymoron in itself. The "if you can't afford it, don't buy it" adage never failed me. Prosper OP :smokin

Last edited:
credit was fugggggggg for a min. 

just recently got on track. now im just living scared hahaha. 

but i still dont care about it or for it. buy it if you want it. only use credit for things like gas, groceries, and pay it back in one lump sum. 
just use credit to build credit. nothing more nothing less.

I rather walk into a dealership and drop a backpack full of cash like 50 cent take the keys and walk out

orrrrr...open up a savings account and dump the money in there. You can still get your car, just set up automatic monthly payments and you'll never have to worry. Gotta think about them long term rewards.

Last edited:
Someone tell me how to get good credit? I've never had a credit card or anything although I did buy a watch from Jarred's and made payments on it last I check my credit was in the 650 but I'm trying to get yo team 800 lol I'm 23 if that helps

Back
Top Bottom