Anyone miss Kobe going off for 50, 60 pts?

Damn, his teammates had to go and start contributing. Kobe is lucky to see 40-pt games these days.

I remember turning on a Laker game and you had the feeling during warm-ups that the Kobester was gonna uff around and drop 70 that night. That guyspoiled us.

He would have like 39 pts in the first half and all the haters would be like
nerd.gif
and all the fanatics would post a hundred of
eek.gif

I don't like all this team basketball. Go off, Kobe! Go off!

I am a huge laker fan and I have season tix. Let me say I love whats going on and will take it over the old days, because as a team the Lakers winobviously.......but with that said, I would love for Kobe to have one of those games to show everyone whats up.

as long as we're winning

but those games are entertaining when we win, so yes I miss THOSE games.

I know what you mean. I know he still has it in him, and hate when people tell me he cant do it anymore. But at the same time I want to see him succeed as abasketball player in the long run, and for him to do that the entire team has to contribute.

Maybe game 6 of the 2008 NBA finals kobe goes for 82 and the W against the Celtics.

He def spoiled us, If kobe dropped 40 is was expected. 50 was a good game. But I do enjoy the team basketball being played, the way its suppose to.

Only when he gets hot and then sits out the whole 4th, lakers has surprisingly plenty games like this, then I start to miss it. For the most part though, itgets tiring for Kobe to throw up so many shots that 60-70% of them doesn't go in and then lose. Kobe actually passing, especially an alley-oop to Bynum isnice to watch, although Bynum does get 3-4 alley-oops every game.

as much as i want to see kobe go off it is nice to see the lakers doing this well

I miss it, but i think its great that hes able to deffer to his teammates now, it makes him a better player!

Anyone else noticed Kobe;s lack of real explosion on takeoffs this year? on breakaways he's just not gettin up over the rim. Id like a 70 pointer thrownsomewhere tho

I am fine with it because we are a better team this year. Others are contributing and these games aren't needed from him. Those games are fun to watchthough.

I miss it. But not as much as I love the lakers winning playing team basketball. And Kobe shutting up all the critics who say he's not a team playeris
pimp.gif

he will probably revert back to it in the playoffs and get bounced in the first round
laugh.gif

I don't give a damn about Kobe scoring 50.

I miss Kobe playing in mid to late June. Period.

not really. I'm starting to respect Kobe as a player now that he actually passes the ball and isn't focused on scoring 40+ points a game.

Originally Posted by R23J

Anyone else noticed Kobe;s lack of real explosion on takeoffs this year? on breakaways he's just not gettin up over the rim. Id like a 70 pointer thrown somewhere tho

other than the groin thing affecting him...not really. he still has his explosiveness
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom