Anyone own a pair of Crocs? vol.Serious

I usually rock House shoes but every pair I get end up tearing up after a few months.

I pretty much just need them for when I`m in Bum mode.

Are these pretty comfy, I hear they are but they look like they are just rubber.

Do they hold up well?

I usually rock House shoes but every pair I get end up tearing up after a few months.

I pretty much just need them for when I`m in Bum mode.

Are these pretty comfy, I hear they are but they look like they are just rubber.

Do they hold up well?

1570_image.jpg

idgaf
laugh.gif

Would never wear them, but on a serious note are they really that comfy? It really does look like they are all rubber. Atleast Nike/adidas slides have cushion.

Would never wear them, but on a serious note are they really that comfy? It really does look like they are all rubber. Atleast Nike/adidas slides have cushion.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Toms > Crocs

Don't own a pair of crocs, but I love my toms.

How do Toms fit? I have a wide foot so for non sneakers I usually size up from 12 to a 13. And are they strong? the material
Also any spots to cop Toms cheap/use discount codes?

Originally Posted by hella handsome

Toms > Crocs

Don't own a pair of crocs, but I love my toms.

How do Toms fit? I have a wide foot so for non sneakers I usually size up from 12 to a 13. And are they strong? the material
Also any spots to cop Toms cheap/use discount codes?

I do, use em to go out and get the mail and *+**. My mom is a nurse, so she wears em for work so I just slip em on to run outside and stuff. And yes, they are comfortable. Am I gonna sport em to go ctach a movie and dinner, hell no!

Back
Top Bottom