Originally Posted by HOHLegend

Nike crocs FTW
those don't look half bad.
eek.gif
laugh.gif
smokin.gif
are those for real?
nerd.gif

as real as cancer.... thoses r mine.... really comfy.... there on nikestore right now.... they run true to size...

as real as cancer.... thoses r mine.... really comfy.... there on nikestore right now.... they run true to size...

Just got back from vacation to Puerto Rico and honestly, every man, woman and child had a pair of crocs on.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS WEARING CROCS.

That is not an exaggeration.

Just got back from vacation to Puerto Rico and honestly, every man, woman and child had a pair of crocs on.

EVERY SINGLE PERSON WAS WEARING CROCS.

That is not an exaggeration.

real cushiony? These would be my replacement to Debos

Do they fit like a glove? I plan on sizing up because I wear thick socks sometimes.

real cushiony? These would be my replacement to Debos

Do they fit like a glove? I plan on sizing up because I wear thick socks sometimes.

I used to talk crap about them, but I bought a pair for working in the yard and washing the car. The things are the 2nd most comfortable footwear I own, 2nd to only Wallys.

They are ugly as sin and I dont wear them to go shopping or whatever, but id run to the drugstore or to the gas station in them.

Seriously, at some point in your life you stop caring if someone sees you pumping gas in your Crocs hahaha

I used to talk crap about them, but I bought a pair for working in the yard and washing the car. The things are the 2nd most comfortable footwear I own, 2nd to only Wallys.

They are ugly as sin and I dont wear them to go shopping or whatever, but id run to the drugstore or to the gas station in them.

Seriously, at some point in your life you stop caring if someone sees you pumping gas in your Crocs hahaha

Originally Posted by manamazing55

yea I just want em for running errands, hell I have no prob rocking em to the mall, I mainly just wanna know if they relally are that comfy/durable but know them nike joints got my attention

Originally Posted by manamazing55

yea I just want em for running errands, hell I have no prob rocking em to the mall, I mainly just wanna know if they relally are that comfy/durable but know them nike joints got my attention

Back
Top Bottom