Anyone record vocals at home? Vol. what did you start with?

Something simple but sounds good..just a little project i'm interested getting into...

Any suggestions?

Something simple but sounds good..just a little project i'm interested getting into...

Any suggestions?

ur gonna need an interface with phantom power, a condensor mic, a mic stand, and a pop filter...

ur gonna need an interface with phantom power, a condensor mic, a mic stand, and a pop filter...

I sell equipment mad cheap. Authorized retailer. Tell me what genre, what you want to sound like and what type of budget you have.

I sell equipment mad cheap. Authorized retailer. Tell me what genre, what you want to sound like and what type of budget you have.

I use SONAR X1 [Producer], with a Samson G-Track Condenser mic with a built in interface, and my soundproof that covers that area around the mic and my mic stand. Its roughly about $300 worth of equipment (not including sonar). It gets the job done and the vocals sound extremely good.

I use SONAR X1 [Producer], with a Samson G-Track Condenser mic with a built in interface, and my soundproof that covers that area around the mic and my mic stand. Its roughly about $300 worth of equipment (not including sonar). It gets the job done and the vocals sound extremely good.

@MusicalExcellence Right on Bro!

@buggz05 good lookin out! The genre would probably be RnB/ Soul.

As far as what I would like for it to sound like...I don't really know how to answer this question...Could you elaborate?

The budget would probably be around $400-$500

PM me if you wanna talk more bro..Right on!

@MusicalExcellence Right on Bro!

@buggz05 good lookin out! The genre would probably be RnB/ Soul.

As far as what I would like for it to sound like...I don't really know how to answer this question...Could you elaborate?

The budget would probably be around $400-$500

PM me if you wanna talk more bro..Right on!

@DBOi sup man...what did you use for soundproof?

EDIT - nvm...i've seen what it looks like..

You think you can post a picture of your set-up??

@DBOi sup man...what did you use for soundproof?

EDIT - nvm...i've seen what it looks like..

You think you can post a picture of your set-up??

Back
Top Bottom