Anyone wanna share some Vacation experiences/ideas?

I went to Koh Samui, Thailand for spring break last year....CRACKIN'.

20rsi9e.jpg

108acf5.jpg

Those aren't my pics, but you get the idea...

You can bounce around from island to island too...

A couple people I on the trip with me went to the island where the filmed that cheesy Leonardo DiCaprio movie "The Beach". I didn't go but theysaid it was chill as hell...

Full Moon parties, Half Moon parties, good food for super cheap (man I was eating whole lobsters for breakfast
laugh.gif
, $%+$ was ridiculous), but the only drawback for me was the fact they weappeared to be the only Americans over there - everybody was from Europe...I heard enough techno/dance tracks to last me a lifetime.

Is that the place from Meet the Parents?

Your girl is terrified of big bodies of water but some of the places you are picking are near or in the middle of big bodies of water?

Get a general idea of a budget so you know what you can and can't do. Once you decide where you're going get a list of things you want to do, how muchthey'll cost and how you'll go about doing them. Big mistake I made on my last one was waiting until after I arrived to figure out what I wanted to doand see. Probably wasted a few days that way.

Westin on Grand Bahamian Island... service was good and there is pretty much every water/beach activity.
na1459ex23_md.jpg

Back
Top Bottom