Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
Update:

Got a confirmation that the USA ZK1 will be Niketown.com exclusive, and will release around the tournament in Japan (August).

Also, ZK2 is under tight security, but will be the last shoe that Ken Link designs for Kobe. ZK3 is already under way, and Eric Avar is at the helm, putting his touch on Kobe's 3rd generation shoe.

yes!!! Can't wait for the USA! Thanks for the info.
[/b]​

Quote:
Any word on the white/purple 2K5 maps?

Those have been popping up at outlets for the last couple of months. It should be pretty hard to find them in outlets now unless you wear a size outside of 9-12, but you never know, I'm just assuming that.

And thanks for the confirmation KDAY, can't wait for the USA's.
GERS, PADRES, LAKERS<----- I'm a fan of them, not a hater of others.

AIM: itsrsinwayufreak
eBay: chonrsinway8
E-Mail: itsrsinwayufreak@hotmail.com

From Brad Turner...

"Lakers All-Star guard Kobe Bryant will not participate in the USA Basketball Senior National Team's training camp that begins Wednesday in Las Vegas because he had minor surgery on his right knee Friday."

www.pe.com/sports/breakou...6a418.html

UH OH , no olys.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

^^^I guess Kobe wont be able to wear the Olympic AZK1's.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

thanks for the info KDAY :D
happy.gif

Quote:
Hi does anyone know when does this shoe come out sorry for the link I heard later on this yr any truth to this curly? images.nike.com/is/image/DotCom/314507_991_A?&wid=1000&hei=700

It looks like one of the AZK1 ID's that was made during AS weekend.

Copped the Blackouts earlier today....
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Timing could not be worse for Kobe and Nike..... the knee surgery takes him out of the World Championships...
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

no spot in cleveland have the black outs they just have the white ones thats some bs

just order them off finishline. man I hope these shoes r good to ball n cuz I am not a Kobe fan.

saw the Black/Purples (or "Black Outs") today and they are so damn nice. But ended up getting the MPLS' that were on sale for $99. Hopefully the Black Outs will eventually go down in price too (Have to save my dollars for Comic Con).
[/b]

got my black outs and my shark fins earlier today with my 30% off emp. discount. pics V

2054gb6.jpg

2054gon.jpg

2054hls.jpg

2054hv5.jpg

2054jm0.jpg

i hope the blackouts came to toronto, im gonna need to cop em when i go there for a tournament next weekend
[/b]

Black Outs are very very nice...but shark fins are not..too much wrinkled leather is a bad thing.

dawg @#%$ , I went to all fl,fl,fa,champs on the mall and they all had the fins , But not the black outs , the guy told me that he saw the black purple on the catalog , but they havent received it! i was so mad , i wanted them more then the fins , but i ended up getting the fins.
WD - Magazine/Portfolio WEBPAGE // coming soon

Yea as I posted earlier it's very odd that LOTS of places didnt get the Black outs. Not sure if true but one of my local Finishline managers told me that these were more of a "limited" release to the West Coast got and/or Urban accounts.

the black outs look insane.

to answer that one guy, the surgery was to remove minor cartilage from what i heard. there is a chance he might play in the finale of the world tournament, but he will still be with the team. as soon as i heard this i wondered if nike was still dropping the oly ZK1's.

thanks for the update kday. looks like it will be a nice shoe line for kobe in the future.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

:rolleyes
eyes.gif
Typical stupid Nike I guess. They make the real Laker Kobe shoe limited to the west coast.

I can't wait to cop my pair when I get some money :frown:
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom