Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Picked up a pair of Fins today for my uncle and I must say wow! They are very nice but not only that, there very clean too. These shoes can be worn either to play in or wear out.

got this NDC pic,
313143-611
FTWR-313143-611-3-DY.jpg

Quote:
let me guess, japan exclusive

^ Houston Rocket AZK1.. just a bad pic. Part of that 3-pack of Hyperstrikes (not including the TX _hyper AF1's)

Lebron Oilers
Kobe Rockets
Astro Af1's
TEAM SOLED OUT
EST. 2005
cjhq496@earthlink.net
Rookie of the Year

I hate how the fins look for casual wear , they only look good with some cargo shorts or something. It has too much white and makes the shoe look big and fat on your feet.
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

oh i knew those were hyperstrikes during allstar weekend, but i meant if theyre bringing them out again, im putting money on that they are only a japan exclusive
[/b]

to me those olympics on page 13 look like AS's that someone customized and put insoles in. kinda fishy to me.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

My question is why would there be a NDC picture if the Houston Kobes weren't going to release. Its also weird that it should pop up know rather than around the all star game.

I would really like to see these release

Also, in japan they have Purple / White Shozoku apparel, the shorts, and the shooting top, so I think those may come out in america

Get a pic for us^ of the apperal , i havent seen any purple/whites tuff for kobe yet.
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

also MIKESUMOTO , Do you have 2x pair of all the kobes? Cause i think ive seen you wearing them in WDYWT threads , but in the pictures you sended us , all your shoes look new!
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

I think the Houston azk1's are the ugliest pair of azk1's I have ever seen! :x
sick.gif
:x
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Auburn Fan 4 Life, WAR EAGLE!

Here are the pictures of the Purple White Apparel, sorry for the bad pics my cell phone, if I go by there soon I'll take better pictures.

they also had the standard black / red

Man those are so hot!!!!! :-\ lucky you , You should buy some and put them on ebay for me lol
_____
AZK1 is that shoe.

Back
Top Bottom