Anyone watching First Take??? Rob Parker just said is "Is RG3 a brother or a cornball brother"

Drawing from social comparison theory, people try to compare themselves to people they believe are above them. The reason people are hating on RG3 is that he beats them in most categories: rich, young, athletic, successful, educated. One of the ways they can feel better about their self-worth is by focusing on a category they think they are above RG3: their level of connectedness to their race, or in other words, their level of "blackness".

It's similar to women and how they compare themselves to supermodels. Supermodels represent the ideal level of beauty but normal women realize that they can't reach that level. In order to feel better about themselves, they come up multiple reasons/excuses to explain the difference.
Bovine scathology at it's finest.

All of it.

Full

I call it like I see it.  Bout to cop a custom Skins jersey with Cornball on the back :pimp:

Son, if you do this I need pics :rofl:

Drawing from social comparison theory, people try to compare themselves to people they believe are above them. The reason people are hating on RG3 is that he beats them in most categories: rich, young, athletic, successful, educated. One of the ways they can feel better about their self-worth is by focusing on a category they think they are above RG3: their level of connectedness to their race, or in other words, their level of "blackness".

It's similar to women and how they compare themselves to supermodels. Supermodels represent the ideal level of beauty but normal women realize that they can't reach that level. In order to feel better about themselves, they come up multiple reasons/excuses to explain the difference.
Bovine scathology at it's finest.

All of it.

View media item 181803

maaaaaaaaaaaaaan :rofl:

laugh.gif

But seriously, it is scatology. The study of feces.
Nope.

It's a military term to describe the purveyors, practitioners of false information. They changed the scat to scath, relating to scathing falsehoods or lies about people, events or things.

Hm. Odd since bovine scatology is literally translated to bull shi--er. Biological family of bulls, study of feces. But the military rolls their own way I guess

Learn something every day

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom