Anyone who's in agreement with this petition, please sign, and spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet there's a lot of loop holes in their "remastered" claim. I mean how do we know what shoe is being remastered and which is not. Did they ever say that from here on out, all retros will be remastered?
They said that all retro's starting in the spring would get the "Remastered" treatment.

I bet there's a lot of loop holes in their "remastered" claim. I mean how do we know what shoe is being remastered and which is not. Did they ever say that from here on out, all retros will be remastered?

Then explain the $190 "Remastered Series" price tag. It's not inflation, cause $150 four years ago is only worth $10 more. Accept the reality, Jordan Brand broke the law, and people are either too stubborn or docile to take a stand.

Here's a thought, look at your sneakers before you purchase them. For every person complaining, theres 1000 other happy customers. I thought the 2015's were better than the 2011's. I've been happy with JB's remastered process.

Look at them before I purchase them? That's strange, I couldn't swore that's what a quality control department is for. Not to mention, it's really hard to do that when you're purchasing online. We shouldn't be playing luck of the draw on a pair of shoes that cost $15 to make. When I find the right lawyer, it's on.

1000 people don't know any better. When you've experience true quality in the past, and now your succumbed to today's quality, you'd complain too.

I've been wearing Jordans my entire life, trust me, I've complained. I'm just not doing it anymore. I'm happy with the new initiative. Chicago 1's were impressive. The same with Oreo 4's. When was the last time we saw quality like that on a Jordan? And honestly, I couldn't find anything to complain about on the Bordeauxs this year other than the mold being slightly off.

I'm not saying that Jordan Brand is making a superior product now, but from 2005-2014 they took a huge step backwards in terms of craftsmanship and quality. As if the quality of the original Jordans was that spectacular to begin with. Not to say OG's were bad quality, I just didn't think they were as high-end as some people make them out to be.

I look at it like this. With the remastered series, I don't have to worry about my 4's cracking on the first few wears. My 1's aren't made with the cheapest pleather Nike could source. And my 7's look just like they did when I was a kid.

I just stopped buying their ****. If the shoe looks like it was poorly constructed or the quality is cheap, materials are cheap, or if they took obvious shortcuts to save themselves money while charging me more, I just don't buy, it's that simple. Especially for shoes that you'll almost definitely pay full retail or more for, it's just not worth it to me.

It's one of the big reasons other brands are doing better, and people are getting more into runners or whatever from NB, Asics, etc... Jordan's have been half *** for so long now that their comfort-level is non-existent in some cases and you get tired of walking around like that.

I'd like to see how many people looked at this petition. Hopefully it's still in single digits.

I'd like to see how many people looked at this petition. Hopefully it's still in single digits.
The thing is, this dude has probably bought like 10 pairs of shoes this year and is still claiming that Jordan brand deceived him. 

Wow, just wow.. Didn't really think I would ever see something like this, but can't say that I'm shocked..

While I can't say that I'm pleased with the quality and/or price point of JB shoes these days, I also have the option to NOT BUY them and for the most part that has been the case this year.. I'm on the hunt for early 2000 Retro's that are DS or close to it and have been having a field day with great finds... Got a pair of DS White/Red XIII Low's for $100 and the quality on them is way beyond any of the recent XIII releases Mids or Lows..

To each their own and Good Luck fight Nike, you're going to need it..

So when you get your $25 gift card to buy Nike products and the price of all of your shoes goes up $25 what have you accomplished?  How is that in any way a victory?

Exactly, well said. Dude needs to take his tears somewhere else.

I'm not one to speak on the matter

I respect you for standing up for what you believe is right

You know how NT is with Opinions that differ

And I'm glad you have supporters for your cause

You can gladly have my reps for your effort

If you have a problem with me taking a stand against your beloved Jordan Brand, go right ahead and block me, cause I'm not going anywhere.

I don't love Jordan brand, I buy a handful of retros a year for nostalgia. I wear modern asics more than anything.

It's been said so many times, if you don't like, don't buy. Speak with your wallet, not a stupid petition.

I just want to know one thing for anyone in general. Did JB guarnatee that we are getting perfect craftmanship or just better materials or both?

So Jordan Brand makes how many of these shoes per release? 500k, 750k, a million? And you think a piddly 150 signatures on the internet is going to win you a lawsuit against Nike? LMAO. You realize that that would only be like .00003 of the consumers actually complaining right?

If anything, that makes Jordan Brand look even better because 99.99997 of the people aren't complaining and the stuff is still selling out when it hits the shelves. If 150 pairs of the shoes were royally ****** up that would still be great quality control numbers on their end.

- You aren't forced to buy the shoe.

- You can even get a full refund.

- You keep complain and still buy the shoes. You did the same thing with the Hares

- You keep getting $20 off vouchers for complaing

WTH man. No one is forcing you to buy the shoe and you can return it to get your money back. You can do what you want and I think it's good to have people like you ***** for us consumers but you're really not going to come remotely close to accomplishing anything.

I just want to know one thing for anyone in general. Did JB guarnatee that we are getting perfect craftmanship or just better materials or both?

Both. We wouldn't have any grounds to complain if those claims were never made. Problem is, Jordan Brand's PR approved that article, and that's called false advertising.

So Jordan Brand makes how many of these shoes per release? 500k, 750k, a million? And you think a piddly 150 signatures on the internet is going to win you a lawsuit against Nike? LMAO. You realize that that would only be like .00003 of the consumers actually complaining right?

If anything, that makes Jordan Brand look even better because 99.99997 of the people aren't complaining and the stuff is still selling out when it hits the shelves. If 150 pairs of the shoes were royally ****** up that would still be great quality control numbers on their end.

- You aren't forced to buy the shoe.
- You can even get a full refund.
- You keep complain and still buy the shoes. You did the same thing with the Hares
- You keep getting $20 off vouchers for complaing

WTH man. No one is forcing you to buy the shoe and you can return it to get your money back. You can do what you want and I think it's good to have people like you ***** for us consumers but you're really not going to come remotely close to accomplishing anything.

You complaining about me standing up for what's right solves a whole lot of nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom