Anyone who's in agreement with this petition, please sign, and spread the word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Then they need to be made elsewhere because I have two pairs and neither one is acceptable nor can I switch pairs because of inconsistencies in the details, so its either return them and forget about wearing a pair of my favorite shoes of all time next to the concords, or wear them and try not to notice all of the misplaced panels and divets in the toe cap on both right shoes. The puffy toeboxes are the least of my concerns. For 200 dollars this is bull, greed is the ONLY reason for all of these jacked up pairs making it to the marketplace.

Nike should do a recall lol. Seriously though, Nike should do a recall.

Also, Jordans should be made in the USA. A lot of problems would disappear for bot Jordan and the consumer. Add 5 dollars to the MSRP to compensate for the domestic employees.

You must be really young or stupid. If Nike made Jordans or any shoes in the USA, the price would double at a minimum.

Haven't you noticed that almost all manufacturing has been outsourced abroad? Walk around any Target or Walmart and look at the "MADE IN ???" sticker on the item. >95% isn't made here.

You must be really young or stupid. If Nike made Jordans or any shoes in the USA, the price would double at a minimum.

Haven't you noticed that almost all manufacturing has been outsourced abroad? Walk around any Target or Walmart and look at the "MADE IN ???" sticker on the item. >95% isn't made here.

Look out folks, we have a rocket scientist in here!

I've tried to let this thread go as long as possible because I was kind of interested in seeing the response it would get from members. But I think it's run its course, just a lot of troll posts and useless back and forth. So I think it's time too lock it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom