Anyone work for AT&T?

Anyone in the area work for AT&T. Really trying to buy a bold but do not want to pay retail. Hit me up if anyone can help me out?

If anything can anyone help me find out what happened to the Tilt? I know all those damn phones just don't disappear into mid-air, even though it wasreplaced by the Fuze. If I could get a hold of one that'd be awesome.

^cant agree wit you on that one buddy...thats an expensive damn phone EVEN with the contract. Most phones are not that much (iPhone aint even that much).

Imma need that Verizon Plugg if it ever even comes out for it...
grin.gif

Retail $549.99 (no Contract) or in shoehead DS Infrared VI

2yr agreement $399.99 or in shoehead NDS Cement IV

applicable feature rebate $299.99 or in shoehead Worn about 2x (yeah right) Concord XI's (not sea-glowable/ filthy mesh upper)

Yeah......this phone is high but at least they let you get insurance on it......I been thinkin about switchin from my iPhone to the bold just because of theinsurance......My wife dropped her iphone last week and the screen cracked.....They charged us $200 to replace the phone.....I told myself if I drop mine,I'm going to sell mine on eBay as is and get the bold....

im also looking for help

my contract with tmo ends and Id like to switch to the bold....if someone can help me,pm me plz

Back
Top Bottom