APB: Dajuan Wagner

im not you

Banned
Any of you NJ/Phila dudes know what Wags has been up to the past few years. Last I heard he had an overseas stint in 07...and I remember him working out in some of those Pre-Draft videos @ Attack w/ some of the dudes from that 08 draft.

Any of you NJ/Phila dudes know what Wags has been up to the past few years. Last I heard he had an overseas stint in 07...and I remember him working out in some of those Pre-Draft videos @ Attack w/ some of the dudes from that 08 draft.

http://twitter.com/#!/DWagBuckets

Not sure if its his real twitter or not, but if its real he seems to be taking time off from ball. Damn shame, dude really would have been a problem if it weren't for the kidney $%%*. As much as NYC ballers have a rep of flopping Jersey cats have been susceptible to the same animal as well.

Not sure if its his real twitter or not, but if its real he seems to be taking time off from ball. Damn shame, dude really would have been a problem if it weren't for the kidney $%%*. As much as NYC ballers have a rep of flopping Jersey cats have been susceptible to the same animal as well.

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dajuan M. Wagner 

@blakegriffin will be just like me and become a bust if he dont watch out
[/url]

Definitely not a legit account.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Dajuan M. Wagner 

@blakegriffin will be just like me and become a bust if he dont watch out
[/url]

Definitely not a legit account.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Thought he had his colon removed, as opposed to the kideny issue
Yea I think you right, all I know is he had a colostomy bag I believe which is a colon thing so I guess you right.

Originally Posted by Scott Frost

Thought he had his colon removed, as opposed to the kideny issue
Yea I think you right, all I know is he had a colostomy bag I believe which is a colon thing so I guess you right.

Yeah...he had his whole %!@% removed. It was life threatening if I remember correctly.

Even before that he battled knee problems his first year. He had THE worst luck after Memphis.

Yeah...he had his whole %!@% removed. It was life threatening if I remember correctly.

Even before that he battled knee problems his first year. He had THE worst luck after Memphis.

poor dude. that cavs teamwas fun as hell to watch, even though they sucked.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the blake thing. i think he already has deaded the potential bust.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
@ the blake thing. i think he already has deaded the potential bust.

I saw him working out at LA Fitness outside of Camden on New Years Eve, so I'm assuming he's not even playing overseas anymore.

I saw him working out at LA Fitness outside of Camden on New Years Eve, so I'm assuming he's not even playing overseas anymore.

Originally Posted by bjm5295

laugh.gif

Agreed. Dajuan Wagner, Ricky Davis, Darius Miles, Carlos Boozer and Lebron James was a crazy 5. I remember going to the Gund in '03 watching them play and the whole team was crazy young. Fun times back than.

image.php
Dajuan Wagner had a few illness's that kept him from hitting his prime. I remember when we drafted him in 2002, dudes was praising him as the next Iverson. I kind of blame John Lucas for not allowing Dajuan to blossom on his own. Same thing happened to Trajon Langdon. Randy Wittman froze up dudes game. We had a fun squad back than and I can honestly say I cherished those early 2000's  squads.

laugh.gif

Agreed. Dajuan Wagner, Ricky Davis, Darius Miles, Carlos Boozer and Lebron James was a crazy 5. I remember going to the Gund in '03 watching them play and the whole team was crazy young. Fun times back than.

image.php
Dajuan Wagner had a few illness's that kept him from hitting his prime. I remember when we drafted him in 2002, dudes was praising him as the next Iverson. I kind of blame John Lucas for not allowing Dajuan to blossom on his own. Same thing happened to Trajon Langdon. Randy Wittman froze up dudes game. We had a fun squad back than and I can honestly say I cherished those early 2000's  squads.

SMH @ that Cavs photo.  On the low that might be the most talent 'Bron ever had around him in Cleveland
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

SMH @ that Cavs photo.  On the low that might be the most talent 'Bron ever had around him in Cleveland
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

laugh.gif

image.php
Wow @ that team if everything would have worked out.

Back
Top Bottom