APB: Dajuan Wagner

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Originally Posted by bjm5295

poor dude. that cavs teamwas fun as hell to watch, even though they sucked.
laugh.gif

Agreed. Dajuan Wagner, Ricky Davis, Darius Miles, Carlos Boozer and Lebron James was a crazy 5. I remember going to the Gund in '03 watching them play and the whole team was crazy young. Fun times back than.

image.php
Dajuan Wagner had a few illness's that kept him from hitting his prime. I remember when we drafted him in 2002, dudes was praising him as the next Iverson. I kind of blame John Lucas for not allowing Dajuan to blossom on his own. Same thing happened to Trajon Langdon. Randy Wittman froze up dudes game. We had a fun squad back than and I can honestly say I cherished those early 2000's  squads.
Wow @ that team if everything would have worked out.

Dajuan was a beast after his colon was removed he wasn't able to play more than 5 minutes at a time before he was gassed as a by product of the procedure.

Dajuan was a beast after his colon was removed he wasn't able to play more than 5 minutes at a time before he was gassed as a by product of the procedure.

laugh.gif

Agreed. Dajuan Wagner, Ricky Davis, Darius Miles, Carlos Boozer and Lebron James was a crazy 5. I remember going to the Gund in '03 watching them play and the whole team was crazy young. Fun times back than.

image.php

Dajuan Wagner had a few illness's that kept him from hitting his prime. I remember when we drafted him in 2002, dudes was praising him as the next Iverson. I kind of blame John Lucas for not allowing Dajuan to blossom on his own. Same thing happened to Trajon Langdon. Randy Wittman froze up dudes game. We had a fun squad back than and I can honestly say I cherished those early 2000's  squads.
eek.gif
pimp.gif
damn

laugh.gif

image.php

eek.gif
pimp.gif
damn

laugh.gif

image.php
Any body remember the ricky davis alleyoop to lebron off the back board from like the elbow 3? That $!@% was crazy.
laugh.gif

Also am I missing something with Dujaun Wagner, I don't rmember him being particularly good and his numbers are terrible in his rookie year.

laugh.gif

image.php
Any body remember the ricky davis alleyoop to lebron off the back board from like the elbow 3? That $!@% was crazy.
laugh.gif

Also am I missing something with Dujaun Wagner, I don't rmember him being particularly good and his numbers are terrible in his rookie year.

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

image.php
laugh.gif

What are you judging him from?

A 47 game rookie season that started late and ended early from two serious injuries? If you're saying you don't remember him being good prior to that...ehh...to each his own.

Anyone remember this dude leaving Nike camp after the first two days cause he said it was too easy 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

laugh.gif

image.php
laugh.gif

What are you judging him from?

A 47 game rookie season that started late and ended early from two serious injuries? If you're saying you don't remember him being good prior to that...ehh...to each his own.

Anyone remember this dude leaving Nike camp after the first two days cause he said it was too easy 
laugh.gif

Man, If Boozer never left.....

As for Wagner, he was the only guy I knew that would do runners from anywhere on the court

Man, If Boozer never left.....

As for Wagner, he was the only guy I knew that would do runners from anywhere on the court

young ai. had a brief stint with the w's, was definitely pulling for him.

young ai. had a brief stint with the w's, was definitely pulling for him.

Back
Top Bottom