Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
There's no need for Apple Care if I plan to have the phone for about a year correct? I've always kept a phone until I was able to upgrade.

Best case to me was the clear rocket fish one at Bby. People can see the color of your phone and it's pretty thin. I bought the soft silicone on accident but really like it now.

I'm still looking for a good clear case .. i mean why buy a gold version if you dont show them off somehow
I copped this clear case for my 5S:  http://www.powersupportintl.com/Air-Jacket-Set-for-the-iPhone-5s-5-Clear-p/pjk-71.htm

Joint is QUALITY.  Yeah, it's $31 but this is seriously the best case I've owned.  All the cutouts are EXACTLY on point, and that includes every individual speaker hole.  And it comes with 2 screen protectors that are highly regarded as one of the best on the market.  Well worth the $$.  
^why get a case at all?

Haha at treating your phone like it's an accessory.

It's a phone. I don't understand the reasoning behind showing it off. I understand personalizing it.
Personally, I don't feel the need to show it off for other people.  I just like being able to see the design myself b/c the iPhone is pretty damn sleek and sexy.  That said, using it without a case isn't an option thanks to my 2-yr old daughter.  So clear case it is--I can appreciate the design of the iPhone and protect it at the same time.  

My 4s running jail broken 6.1 randomly stopped notifying me when I get text messages. I have to constantly Lookin the messages app to see if I got a text. Does anybody know a fix for this? And yes I double checked in settings that SMS was on for notifications

I'm still looking for a good clear case .. i mean why buy a gold version if you dont show them off somehow

I copped this clear case for my 5S:  http://www.powersupportintl.com/Air-Jacket-Set-for-the-iPhone-5s-5-Clear-p/pjk-71.htm

Joint is QUALITY.  Yeah, it's $31 but this is seriously the best case I've owned.  All the cutouts are EXACTLY on point, and that includes every individual speaker hole.  And it comes with 2 screen protectors that are highly regarded as one of the best on the market.  Well worth the $$.  

^why get a case at all?

Haha at treating your phone like it's an accessory.

It's a phone. I don't understand the reasoning behind showing it off. I understand personalizing it.

Personally, I don't feel the need to show it off for other people.  I just like being able to see the design myself b/c the iPhone is pretty damn sleek and sexy.  That said, using it without a case isn't an option thanks to my 2-yr old daughter.  So clear case it is--I can appreciate the design of the iPhone and protect it at the same time.  
Hmmm... Next time I'm in the market for a new case, I will def consider this.

Ok guys just bought the 5s 16gb for $600 from this chick on Craigslist. It was new in the box and i was never opened. She just wanted to get rid of it lol. Anyways I haven't been on the iphone since 2008, so anyone have any recommended apps that i can download? Also looking to buy some cases (preferably slim cases)

Thanks

The case also helps the resale value down the road. JAT

Yup. One of the reasons why I went ahead and bought Apple Care as well.

Ok guys just bought the 5s 16gb for $600 from this chick on Craigslist. It was new in the box and i was never opened. She just wanted to get rid of it lol. Anyways I haven't been on the iphone since 2008, so anyone have any recommended apps that i can download? Also looking to buy some cases (preferably slim cases)

Thanks

Apps that I frequently use include:

Facebook, instagram, etc.
Simplenote
Gmail or Mailbox
MyFitnesspal
Lagu (Better than the music app IMO)
Dropbox
Flipboard
Focus@will
Dictionary
Wikipedia
Over
Kik, Whatsapp, Tango, Viber (I do a lot of international communication)

-Drew

Thanks...do they ship internationally?

Get the seamless app too. I find it useful since i usually order lunch during my morning dump and the app saves your CC info so no need to enter the digits every time

Thanks...do they ship internationally?
You could always check the link I included.  
laugh.gif

They do ship internationally, but I have no clue which countries. 

drew drew i just googled Lagu. It works on a factory iphone :nerd:? you can download music for free?

Last edited:
drew drew i just googled Lagu. It works on a factory iphone :nerd:? you can download music for free?

Correct it works on a factory iPhone. I've been using it on my 5S.

It doesn't DL music. I love the app since you can basically make playlists and quick song queues while on the go. It's perfect for the gym. :nthat:

-Drew

5c is a flop for apple tbh :lol:
they wanted to target the ppl who cant afford or wont shell out the $$ for the 5s
but all everyone think of the 5c is the word "cheap"
apple aint cool with all these stores having it less than $100 also

Back
Top Bottom