Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got through with T-Mobile. Took long as hell because the rep didn’t seem to know what she was doing. Said she came back from vacation early to help with the rush smh. When it was time for me to pick the color, Gold was already sold out smh x 2. So I went with the 256 GB space gray. No idea when it’s supposed to ship.

If it doesn’t ship by the time I hit NY for thanksgiving, then I’ll just cancel and see if I can do pickup in a T-Mobile or Apple Store.
bruh gold wasn't a option for the x
u sure she got u the right one :lol:

Damn I messed up! I had the Nov. 3rd pick up and ready to go, didn’t actually pay for the check out (wonder why I didn’t get an email) now it’s 4-5 weeks

Checked my order and I’m good. She got me down for the X. Estimated ship date is 11/2-11/3. Also for anyone on T-Mobile, if you want to use Jump On Demand then you won’t be eligible for the $300 credit for your trade in of your previous iPhone.

anyone got experience pre ordering from att site?

got 11/3 delivery date at around 2:57am but im not convinced their dates are as solid as apples.

Y’all think the 2-3 week estimate is legit or could they ship sooner :nerd:

Last year I got mine sooner

They still available for nov 3rd idk Apple may have scared off people with the whole Face ID

I think people will jump on if the tech works.

I'm not sure where you're seeing that or which one you're trying to get, but it's giving a 4-5 week wait on Apple.

Last year was the first year I had to wait for a phone anyway, so it's not like that's a common occurrence.

anyone got experience pre ordering from att site?

got 11/3 delivery date at around 2:57am but im not convinced their dates are as solid as apples.

It's not cricket bro. Never had a problem when I ordered from AT&T. They've been doing iPhones for 10 years

Last year I got mine sooner

I'm not sure where you're seeing that or which one you're trying to get, but it's giving a 4-5 week wait on Apple.

Last year was the first year I had to wait for a phone anyway, so it's not like that's a common occurrence.

It's not cricket bro. Never had a problem when I ordered from AT&T. They've been doing iPhones for 10 years

read otherwise thats why i asked. some said they had release date delivery and didnt get til a month later.

reason im concerned too is that as of right now on their shop it still has 11/3 delivery stated. cant see that happening an hour and a half after release

Was able to finally get through on AT&T I didn’t sign in beforehand dumb on my part because I was counting on the Apple app. Says expected shipping nov. 2 - 10. Hopefully that is accurate. And then I will just ignore the Apple email reservation.

I feel bad for this idiot that bought this :smh:
7E71E78F-5450-4408-8AD8-57E22A6F0257.jpeg

Was able to get through on Verizon for the gray 256 not too long after launch and got a November 3rd (ship or delivery?) date. Now I'm just trying to decide what wallet case to get and if the wireless charging iwill affect my credit cards

I thought I could just buy it by paying in full ? Why did I have to add a new line to my account to be able to buy it .. when I checked out i seen on the invoice that I would be paying an extra $20 line fee per month
u must have been rushing
that was what i only saw at first
then it offered the upgrade option
then it automatically put me on next program
took a few minutes to figure out how to change to pay in full

Back
Top Bottom