Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Was able to finally get through on AT&T I didn’t sign in beforehand dumb on my part because I was counting on the Apple app. Says expected shipping nov. 2 - 10. Hopefully that is accurate. And then I will just ignore the Apple email reservation.
wasn't letting anyone sign in
at least i couldn't on att beforehand kept loading up the que

I feel bad for this idiot that bought this :smh:
7E71E78F-5450-4408-8AD8-57E22A6F0257.jpeg
EL

read otherwise thats why i asked. some said they had release date delivery and didnt get til a month later.

reason im concerned too is that as of right now on their shop it still has 11/3 delivery stated. cant see that happening an hour and a half after release

It's probably because a lot of people went ahead and used Apple. That's what I did, because the wait with AT&T was too long.

Took me about a hour and 15 minutes to get through on at&t. Had both the app and MacBook open. Had to go through the app cause I had to return to my work site. It bumped me out the queue over and over. And once I finally got to the X selection, it kept showing my line is not eligible to upgrade, I logged out and logged in, then it said my phone and my sisters iPad are not available to upgrade. Logged out and in again and it let me select my phone for upgrade.

It gave me the November 3rd date but I don't think it's correct since I was over a hour late.

What a saga. Apple store app went up late, then wouldnt let me enter my phone data. My girl is the primary on our plan so I had to call and wake her up for that SSN and it still wouldnt let me thru...then suspended my account for an hour

ATT had a 20 min wait

Went on bestbuy and checked out for instore pickup on 11/3. Hopefully that holds up, im a day 1 type dude lol

Bestbuy didnt seem to have the 264 though so i only got 64 GB...hoping that storage works for me. I have a 64 GB 6s plus now with about 10 GB left free. But i got mad pics/vids/music that needs to be deleted and I currently dont utilize the cloud. So we will see

What a saga. Apple store app went up late, then wouldnt let me enter my phone data. My girl is the primary on our plan so I had to call and wake her up for that SSN and it still wouldnt let me thru...then suspended my account for an hour

ATT had a 20 min wait

Went on bestbuy and checked out for instore pickup on 11/3. Hopefully that holds up, im a day 1 type dude lol

Bestbuy didnt seem to have the 264 though so i only got 64 GB...hoping that storage works for me. I have a 64 GB 6s plus now with about 10 GB left free. But i got mad pics/vids/music that needs to be deleted and I currently dont utilize the cloud. So we will see

Use google photos app. Definitely helps with storage.

Overslept and just woke up 10 min ago to place my order :smh:. It said it will be available to pick up at the apple store Nov 3, hope that date is correct!

Mannnnnnnn I forgot to set my alarm woke up just now and thought I was about to take a major L....but was still able to pre-order BUT delivers Dec 11-18.....at least its not march or some ****

Space Grey 256 :pimp:

Mannnnnnnn I forgot to set my alarm woke up just now and thought I was about to take a major L....but was still able to pre-order BUT delivers Dec 11-18.....at least its not march or some ****

Space Grey 256 :pimp:

Man **** I just looked at my calendar and realized how far that is
frustrated.gif

Can't believe I forgot to set my alarm...looks like I did jinx myself from earlier ITT :lol::frown:

It was super easy for me.

Set alarm for 2:50 AM EST. Called T-Mobile at 2:55 EST. Was on hold for about 10-15 minutes and placed my preorder.

Iphone X 256 GB in space grey is set to ship 11/2-11/3.

Tmobile website and app were giving me issues. Was about to give up and forgot I could just call in. Process was quick and easy once I was on the phone...

256 Space Gray

Anyone find out why BestBuy was charging $100 extra? IMO that's a sign they're on the way out pulling a stunt like that.

just ordered thru verizon got a delivery date for first week of december for 2 256gb.

Im trading in my 7plus for that $425 credit i owe less than what they are offering for the trade in credit

anyone else here on verizon doing the same and how they think it will work out?

that went way easier than expected, lost only 15 minutes of sleep and got store pickup on launch day

now to prepare to adjust to having a small phone again, losing this plus size gonna feel weird

For those that upgraded via the Apple Program, did you already get charged the initial payment of taxes + first month?

Update: Never mind, I had an expired card on file.

Last edited:
Ordered a 256 with sprint at like 5AM central time. Was on hold for a solid 20 but they telling me I still got a delivery date of 11/3 so I aint buggin.

I'm on a business plan so I got lucky and they let me resign a 2 year agreement. the 256 ran me a lil over 750 but no leasing over here.

All the analysts looking funny in the light
At 8 this morning it’s still only a 5-6 week shipping delay

I will have mine by or before thanksgiving so I’m cool

All the analysts looking funny in the light
At 8 this morning it’s still only a 5-6 week shipping delay

I will have mine by or before thanksgiving so I’m cool

Apple prolly pushed the fake news to get more of those impulse buys from ppl were on the fence about paying 1K for a phone....

Well played Apple, well played.....

Rolled out of bed to take a piss at 6:30 & carted .... woke back up 20 min ago & ordered

11/3 delivery

I bought it through BB. Said it would take a month though :lol:

No way that happens. I'm show up first day like wassup.

Just looked on the Apple Store app they have estimated delivery of 5-6 weeks.

I would love to get mine earlier then 17-24th but I not holding my breath on anything until I get a shipping confirmation email.

Back
Top Bottom