Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
They’re $49 or 59 on apples site right now right? Or are you guys talking about the one that charges two devices?

This all sucks to me, just give me my X and my leather case

I probably wont use the wireless charging either, but i'm not mad at it lol

all tho i do like the idea of telling the kids to go place my phone on that little thing over there

Most Qi chargers are way slower than wired. Aside from the few that utilize fast charging, it’s been fairly gimmicky. The silver lining is that public places like airports, malls, train stations etc...can implement hotspots and cut down on the cord carrying wall huggers.

I'll keep a wireless charger at the crib like on my nightstand but keep the wired charger for being out and about

I have a confirmed 2-3 weeks shipping if you want to pay for it in full.. I just got the note 8 last week and my return window arrives when it is about to end.. I'd prefer keeping the note 8 and let someone who really wants the x have theirs

Thanks for the offer but im good I actually dont mind waiting I was just being a bit dramatic :lol:

So.. I’m stuck at this window. Got that second finalize email from Apple. Is this stating that I can’t trade in my current iPhone online or that I need to pay off my phone first? Didn’t think it would matter though if it needed to be paid off or not.

Attachments

• 93CDDC6A-7C20-497E-9755-C41DDA76AD45.png
    93CDDC6A-7C20-497E-9755-C41DDA76AD45.png
    335.2 KB · Views: 30
So VZW says ships Nov 3rd... meaning we wont get it till the week after Nov 6th

Should say BY nov 3, meaning at the latest... trust me you’ll have it the day of release , even if you don’t get tracking until 11/2.

I’ve preordered plenty of times through Verizon and they always have it the day of . That status will update mid-next week ! You’re good

I got the 2nd email to complete my order but I keep getting an error that says "We’re sorry. We can’t find your reservation. Please verify your information and try again."

Phone line too busy for them to answer a call so it straight hangs up on you lol.
And before anyone says it... yes, I put in my information correctly lol. Whatever :emoji_middle_finger: Apple

Vzw acct manager confirmed last night, should be here Friday, case & screen protector comes in today. Will be my first non s model since the first.

got lucky with Verizon Wireless website, their site went live at 11:57pm.

got a 256gb White, ship date on Nov 3rd.

Finally received the email from Apple to complete the reservation. Received the 2-3 week window. Cool with that. I was worried the reservations were going to be put at the end of the queue.

Finally received the email from Apple to complete the reservation. Received the 2-3 week window. Cool with that. I was worried the reservations were going to be put at the end of the queue.
Same 2-3 weeks window for my wife. But when she tried last night, it was still Nov 3rd....did all those people get pushed back?

I know everybody talking about their orders but...

What’s the point of the Wireless chargers? I didn’t realize they had to be plugged in an outlet too.... so only benefit is u don’t take 3 seconds to plug it in your phone?

We eventual gotta get Wireless chargers that are actually wireless right?

I've used wireless charging. While slower, I find my major benefit is to be able to use it on the nightstand. It's nice if you get a call/text in the middle of the night, to be able to check your phone without having to worry if you are going to destroy your charging jack accidentally when your foggy sleep brain doesn't remember its tethered to the wall. Also, I often go to sleep way later than my gf. Its nice to be able to just set the phone down to charge for the night, without having to rummage around in the dark for the charging cord or disturb her by using phone flashlight to find it.

I think the other benefit you'll see in the future, is the ability to be able to top off your charge in random places like cafe's, airports, etc...without having to bust out a charger. Apple's adoption of the Qi standard will probably get a lot of these places off the fence to implement wireless chargers into desks, tables, etc.

So it seems like folks who are ordering later than this morning are getting Nov 3rd ship date...if you ordered this morning and got the 2-3 week window does that mean your order might get bumped up shipping wise?

FYI...ordered from Apple Store and haven't seen a order confirmation yet.

So when you get the Processing Email w/ a Date, that isn't official?

I need to wait for a Confirmation Email and then that will have my legit Ship Date?

Back
Top Bottom