Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
AEF79196-0992-4BD0-B3BA-FA746A3CBD7E.jpeg
I got played

had apple and att sites up on the laptop and apple store app up on the phone at like 2:50. 3:00am att says i'm in line with an estimated wait time of 11 min. 11 min later it says less than a minute. i try reloading the apple store thinking it'd load automatically when it was ready, but after i refresh the page it's up and running. att is working too so i go ahead and figure apple will give me a better shot. it says nov 17-24 so i say whatever and order it. kind of bummed because i'm going to thailand for 10 days nov 15 and i was hoping to have it before then. i probably ordered by like 3:15. i'm like cool. get on some random site and see that people are saying att still says nov 3. i check and it still says nov 3 on att, but i'm like maybe it's just not updated. whatever i'll order one here too. place the order at 3:30 and go to sleep. wake up this morning and have an email from 7:30am saying att got my order and the expected delivery date is nov 3. i'll wait til it ships to actually go and cancel my apple order i guess. got the 64gb silver this time since i was getting tired of black. currently have the 128gb 7 plus but i'm using just over 40gb of it. figure i'll be fine for at least another year so no point in getting the 256.

AEF79196-0992-4BD0-B3BA-FA746A3CBD7E.jpeg
I got played

i mean is there any other way to get it canceled :rofl:

at least tell me the truth tho AT&T y'all damn well what y'all did

that's why i went through apple AT&T will still take my trade in as a credit toward my bill even if i'm still out of contract with them

Is anyone still waiting on Apple email confirmation?

Yep. 9 hours later and they still can’t access the carrier site.

I know they probably do carrier confirmation to prevent a bunch of resellers from scooping them up, but it seriously was the only monkey wrench in the process for me. As I’m paying in full, I should have been allowed to buy a phone from w/e carrier without the check to slow down the process.

Secured my 256 Space Gray for in-store pickup next Friday.

Apple's IUP was so clean and smooth.

Song played after pickup 21 Savage - X

Does Apple saying they have my phone reserved even mean anything. I got that message about them not being able to contact the carrier at like 3:08. My question is does having a reservation have any indication about the ship date. Like since I was there at 3am but the app was bugging will I still get an ETA of Nov 3rd or somewhere around there since I have a "reservation" or will the date be Christmas or next year because technically my order will be processed a bunch of hours after they've received and processed millions of orders?

Does Apple saying they have my phone reserved even mean anything. I got that message about them not being able to contact the carrier at like 3:08. My question is does having a reservation have any indication about the ship date. Like since I was there at 3am but the app was bugging will I still get an ETA of Nov 3rd or somewhere around there since I have a "reservation" or will the date be Christmas or next year because technically my order will be processed a bunch of hours after they've received and processed millions of orders?

Does "ship date 11/3 " mean i will get it in hand that day or it will leave vzw that day?

Was lucky enough to get one for my wife and myself..

For anyone with questions about the 11/3 day....

Your phone will ship well in advance early to midweek next week. Apple will have strict instructions for the carriers to HOLD shipment until launch day. You'll get your phone launch day. :smile:

Same thing I want to know. Received my message 15 minutes after midnight.

64gb playa?

Man my current 124gb iPhone only has 51gb available :lol:

Need that 256.
Funny a few years ago 32 seemed a lot to me. With all this music DLing and pics it takes up space. I also hope this phone lasts me two years.

Weird that I went from iPhone 7 to 10 :lol:

Team Nekked also. But if this thing gone last me two years + being glass + being 1000+ man a case might be needed for the first year.

Question:

I recently just paid my 6s plus off with that Apple iPhone upgrade program.

Can I trade in any iPhone (moms old iPhone 6s) and put it towards to the new one ? I wanna give the one that I just paid off to my mom since it's a plus.

Question:

I recently just paid my 6s plus off with that Apple iPhone upgrade program.

Can I trade in any iPhone (moms old iPhone 6s) and put it towards to the new one ? I wanna give the one that I just paid off to my mom since it's a plus.
Yes you can.. I believe it will be $200 for a 6

I reserved for in store pick up on Nov 3, but didn't get charged. Did anyone get a charge yet?

Where my #teamnaked brahs at? You cats gonna risk it all with the X?

The repair prices w/out AppleCare are absolutely insane. Not a chance I go without it. Will still probably go caseless though. :pimp:

I might fall back on the team raw this go round. Screens is too high

I reserved for in store pick up on Nov 3, but didn't get charged. Did anyone get a charge yet?

You won’t get charged until they ship it.

So is "order in progress" the last update I get until it ships? Or will I get another one with an updated delivery? Right now it says nov3

My wait for Dec. 11-18th begins
giphy.webp
I have a confirmed 2-3 weeks shipping if you want to pay for it in full.. I just got the note 8 last week and my return window arrives when it is about to end.. I'd prefer keeping the note 8 and let someone who really wants the x have theirs

I know everybody talking about their orders but...

What’s the point of the Wireless chargers? I didn’t realize they had to be plugged in an outlet too.... so only benefit is u don’t take 3 seconds to plug it in your phone?

We eventual gotta get Wireless chargers that are actually wireless right?

Back
Top Bottom