• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
bruh i dont understand it i have went through 3 this generation
and its always the same spot where it gets worn down
apple know what they doing
getting us to keep spending money on chargers
mean.gif
Just do what i did and use black electrical tape to fix it.

Good thing I bought to extra cables from eBay for about $8

Also will 3rd party cables stop working when iOS8 is released?

I use the $20 6ft braided cord from Radio Shack it has lasted me 1 year so far. Those apple chargers wouldn't even make it 3 months 
mean.gif
 piece of junk.

E q TNT g t I l v.

That word^ is me typing/swiping out
"Is the swipe feature something that will make texting easier or no"

Are their phones that have this feature already?, and does it work, if so.

Last edited:
I think all android phones have the swipe feature. And yea swipe is real easy. I missed it when I left android, but iphones keyboard>>>

I think I will prefer the keyboard...
But I also used non-predictive text until 2001.
I remember people getting upset that I'd text, when they thought I should call.
Nobody was texting then

idk how all yall cables are breaking and tearing. i have a buch all over my house from ipads and my brothers iphone 5's and all work perfectly.

cant say the same for macbook charger cables :x :x :x :smh:

Its just the way it bends when ppl charge their phones.

All my chargers are mint, but my girl has gone through 3 so far smh

idk how all yall cables are breaking and tearing. i have a buch all over my house from ipads and my brothers iphone 5's and all work perfectly.

cant say the same for macbook charger cables :x :x :x :smh:

Been using the same MacBook charger for 5 years now. Still going strong.. :pimp:

lightning cables are terrible everybody I know has the same problem with it kinking near the top of it.....

Apple should have redesigned it I never had problems with the 32 pin one.... :smh:

Last edited:
dudes cables are fraying because they're addicted and cant put the phone down while it's chargin.

only cable i've ever had damaged was my travel cable that was constantly getting bound up

I really like the way T-Mobile works their plans/buying a new phone. Put a down payment on the phone and then pay a set amount each month. Once it's paid off it's yours to do with as you please, and they offer to unlock it for free.

I only owe $100 on my 5 from them. Gonna pay that off, get them to unlock it, sell it on eBay or CL and put that money towards the 6. I want the 4.7in but if they're gonna hold back the features I might have to go with the 5.5in.

Last edited:
I really like the way T-Mobile works their plans/buying a new phone. Put a down payment on the phone and then pay a set amount each month. Once it's paid off it's yours to do with as you please, and they offer to unlock it for free.

I only owe $100 on my 5 from them. Gonna pay that off, get them to unlock it, sell it on eBay or CL and put that money towards the 6. I want the 4.7in but if they're gonna hold back the features I might have to go with the 5.5in.

why would they hold back features? its a brand new phone

if apple does that to its customers they can go straight to hell. force people to pay $700 for a new phone and limit it because a bigger is gonna release which wont even sell as much phones as the 4.7 because the size itself is ridiculous

why would they hold back features? its a brand new phone

if apple does that to its customers they can go straight to hell. force people to pay $700 for a new phone and limit it because a bigger is gonna release which wont even sell as much phones as the 4.7 because the size itself is ridiculous
oh it will sell being that itll drop around black friday plus the release of the iwatch...... trust pl go out looking to spend/give away money around that time

Back
Top Bottom