Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Verizon just emailed me that I had a payment failure. Tried putting in the same PP info and got declined again.. happened to anybody else?

I don't like to pay without going through it but oh well. Just hope I'll still get it on Friday smh

Verizon just emailed me that I had a payment failure. Tried putting in the same PP info and got declined again.. happened to anybody else?

I don't like to pay without going through it but oh well. Just hope I'll still get it on Friday smh

Always bill to your account.

For those who have the X are you upgrading?

Do you feel like its the same phone?

I have the 8+ and if this max released last year, I wouldnt be upgrading this year. I didnt go with the X because it felt so small compared to the + models.

Now that phones are financed/purchased in full, there’s no bill to account option for a phone. If you finance you have to pay taxes/upgrade fee at time of purchase.

That’s false. I was able to bill costs to account on VZW app.

Very impressed with iOS 12 on my 7 plus. Definitely improved battery life and better/smoother performance. Good **** Apple, you definitely owed us after that disgrace of an OS called iOS 11 :stoneface:

Any other differences in iOS 12 you noticed?
I'm still on 11.3 and it's working smoothly.

Now that I’m on the upgrade program, it’d be hard for me to want to skip the new iPhone. Especially if payments remained the same.

Personally, I’m fine leasing a phone and having a monthly payment on it if it means I get whatever newest phone releases every year.

Same for me. I didn't mind the X's size, but I'd like a larger phone.

Don’t think the Xs Max would be worth the upgrade. My girls XS Max comes Friday. I’ll check it out but I’ll most likely stick with my X. It’s still a beast.

As far as iOS 12. It’s alright. I don’t like the extra step when you are trying to attach a picture in a text convo. It was fine the way it was before. Also closing apps is the same just they removed the red tab at the top corner. I was freaking the first time, before realizing I can just swipe up as always lol

Don’t think the Xs Max would be worth the upgrade. My girls XS Max comes Friday. I’ll check it out but I’ll most likely stick with my X. It’s still a beast.

As far as iOS 12. It’s alright. I don’t like the extra step when you are trying to attach a picture in a text convo. It was fine the way it was before. Also closing apps is the same just they removed the red tab at the top corner. I was freaking the first time, before realizing I can just swipe up as always lol

It's not the same, you don't have to long press and you can close multiple ones at once

Reactions: God
just swiping before wouldn’t close the app. the long press was needed then you could swipe

Facts, this is mad annoying

Spoke with VZW this morning and ordered me a iPhone XS Max 256GB and an Apple Watch 44MM SG. Delivery is slated between beginning and mid Oct for both.

Checked my shipping (ordered through ATT) and it says still processing. Delivery date is the 21st, so I'm assuming ATT just updates slower than Apple or anyone else
im in the same boat
cant wait till my girls xs comes in and i take it for a spin

Now that phones are financed/purchased in full, there’s no bill to account option for a phone. If you finance you have to pay taxes/upgrade fee at time of purchase.
u must not pay ur bill on time
cause i always get bill to account option

Back
Top Bottom